AH FabricationsVolks Autos

Thread: STEINBAEUR pbox

Reverse Gear

Status

STEINBAEUR pbox

Does any one have any experiance with a STEINBAEUR pbox ? Long story short fiancé pregnant so car will be going in next few months so no point on remap, just wana try out the pd130 tuned up before I end up in a mpv bus lol

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    A Pbox from Steinbauer is money well spent, the car will feel really powerfull, they are fully TUV approved but your clutch will complain if you abuse-it too much due to low-down torque ! Remember, give-it the beans only when the clutch is fully engaged and do not redline the engine ! It will feel beter than most "custom" remaps wich will feel gutless at low revs due to the way they limit the torque, just to save the clutch...

Reverse Gear

Status
    Do you have one mate ? Just fitted it and some things not right, suvere lag and plent of smoke now in limp mode. Looked at the site and it says inside the box is a turn switch to control power but mine has think four switches inside ? It was previously fitted to a golf gt tdi130

Reverse Gear

Status
    http://www.steinbauer.cc/neu/index.php?select_c=gb

once i sorted a vacum hose leak its totaly transformed my engine so much more alive the power is un real and this is on a big heavy audi id keep with 1.8t's now no worries (standard lol). but the obligatory mpv at the right price has popped up (going to be in a blue oval ) so the audi is regretably going love the unborn baby but hating loosing my a4. so any one fancy this tunning box ?

6th Gear

Status
    I WOULD BE INTERESTED FOR A GOOD PRICE...Sorry about the capital leters but Caps Lock was on and i am lazy to re-type...

Reverse Gear

Status