Staff member
Reaction score
His words not mine ......

"FITTED WITH GENUINE AUDI KIT NOT FIBRE GLASS A ORBIT 2 KIT COST £2500"

"REAR LIGHTS A ONE OFF AT £500"

Errrr :uhm:

See it in all it's glory HERE

%21BUT10Gw%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlu3hQBKM5mh%21rB%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

The title of this thread is very much subject to someones very personal opinion it seems!.

Still, I'm sure someone will buy it.

T

"Has to be one of the most overpriced A4's in the UK" more like. Worth £4.5k tops, he doesn't list the mileage but at least it has a spare wheel which is probably more important, just hope it isn't one of those hideous 18" chromes.

Mileage is just over 100k

To be fair I have seen far worse loooking cars! Its just the nature of the advert that amused me!

that bodykit just looks like a S-Line kit off an A6 (or something very slightly bigger than an A4)... is it even a real Votex?

It's a shame 'cos for £1600 he could have got the real thing AND S-Line moulded door blades professionally fitted.... (if he didn't mind Fontain scratching it up a bit).

Wheels would look less tacky in powder-coated gunmetal grey...

£4500 is optimistic given that's what I paid for my 2.5TDI Quattro Sport 6 months ago (122k).... and mine had factory fitted full leather, Bose, Xenons.

That said, I have spent a bit to include the S-Line bodykit, B7 FBMFSW and RNS-E... so now I'm up to £7k....

Yes but he's fallen into the same trap of mistakenly just adding all the extra's he's bought to the price, when really they add nothing to the value of the car, just make it easier (or more difficult) to sell.

yep - that's probably it!

just thinking if I ever would have sold my Golf if I'd added all the money I spend on the Koni/Eibach suspension, strut brace, BBS RX2 "Anniversary" alloys, Milltek full stainless, Schrick highlift cam, induciton kit, remaps, etc.... I sold the car for less than the extras in the end!! Damn!!

£2500 Kit? £500 Rear Lights?

...Sounds like She had her Knickers Pulled right down!:sex:

VIEWINGS WELCOME PLEASE SILLY OFFERS OR SCAMMERS OR MESSERS THANKS HAPPY BIDDING YOU BID YOU BUY.

Hmmm....seems to have missed the word 'NO' out.Think ill give him a call!!!BTW whats a 'messer'?He wants a silly offer....how about a bag of cheese and onion crisps??:wtf:

i think hes cheesey enough john !! lol

and as for onion, its enough to make your eyes water all on its own

...those alloys are about as bad as my Old "chrome" plate surrounds!!:tumble:

Are those LED rear lights? How much are they going for? I wouldnt mind those on my car.... They look sick on 3 series BMWs

£6995.00......... :undwech:is all I can say to that!