Folding rear seats

SmoothAssault

Will design for mods
Reaction score
Website
www.matteasom.com
Just out of interest, does anyone have folding rear seats in their B6?

My B5 had folding rear seats and I got the B6 assuming such an important feature would be carried though to the newer "supposedly" improved model. Unless I'm just being a complete ****** and haven't figured out how to do it, my rear seats are completely fixed in place, and not very IKEA friendly.

I was also disappointed to find that in 2004 they were still making cars with "keep fit" wind down windows!? And to only put them in the back!!? That's gotta be a "wind up" right? lol! Surely the manufacturing cost between a extra couple of switches and an electric motor is negligible compared to a plastic handle and some gears?

When I think about it, my B5 had loads of things my B6 doesn't have; tinted mirrors, full DIS, auto dim rear mirror, all electric windows... in fact the only thing I'm happy my B6 doesn't have is a 12 second 0-60... In that case, less is definitely more.

I believe the folding rear seats was an extra!
Mine dont fold either...

My red one had nearly everything all by the heated seats but with this blue one I was quite disappointed...

I dont have Center Arm Rest, Full DIS and electric rear windows - Just pure Pants!! Why the **** did they continue to put Winders in the back of any car :wacko:...

OMG!? An extra!? I do love audi but they let some f**king idiots make important decisions on their cars. I would have thought folding rear seats in a saloon was crucial? It never for a second occoured to me that the B6 wouldn't have them. Retrofit maybe?

At least you've just made me feel lucky to have the armrest, lol. I really hope the B6 was the last A4 to have wind down windows, to have them on B7 would just be embarrassing... those headlight make them look like space ships. Space ships with wind down windows... :wacko:

Mine has folding rear seats, but didn't have the arm rest or DIS or elec rear windows, I have retro fitted the arm rest and having the dis upgraded as part of the addition of cruise.

The arm rest Im defo going to get but not a major urgency - ill practise some sniping on Fleebay!

The DIS I still want to do but dont want to be travelling across the country just yet.

Im desperate to get my rear windows done but again too expensive...:banghead:...

How daft it sounds, Ive even considered 2 New rear doors with the electrics/motor in it already. Seen some about and quite alot of breakers - paintwork aint an issue as my cousin will do it for me as a favour for a favour thing.

Yeh Juss im considering asking for a refund tbh, I cant get the back seats down?

:haha:

Really - Do they actually NOT ! ?

Yeh Juss im considering asking for a refund tbh, I cant get the back seats down?

:haha:

Really - Do they actually NOT ! ?

Haha!!

No they dont, most of the guys I know round here, theres only 1 of them who actually has an A4 with folding seats. I was stunned when I found out mine (and yours) were one fixed piece!!!

Wow, when i moved from a 2001 to a 2004 B6, I thought all these issues were sorted, to now hear that they are still options!
The original person who ordered mine must have splashed out!
I got efri tin!:yahoo:

Full DIS? Check.
Electric rear windows? Check.
Split folding rear seat? Check.

:moa: