Buying an S4 cab 2004...

Steve_B

Reaction score
Hi all,

Noob round these parts though have lurked for a while - recently sold my E39 M5 which I owned for 6 years, so am looking to replace it with an S4 Cab to go with the Passat 1.9TDI 130 sport estate I have...

Have found a private - June 2004 (04) S4 Cab in Red with 18k, Tiptronic, 1 owner, Nav+, 6cd, comfort pack (what ever that is), Bose, black leather and cruise for £15,250

Other than a couple of minor marks and 2 wheels need refurbing and tax it looks and smells like new. Current owner only drives it to the golf club :wacko:

going by the prices on AutoTrader and Piston heads this seems ok, any views?

cheers
-Steve

:sign_welcome:..Id say thats Good Price for such Low Mileage IMO!! If you aint bothered by the Ttronic then Id say thats a Good buy.

04 plates with average of 40k on the clock are going for around the 15k mark and thats even some Auto's!

Can you pull him down some more???it would be a further bonus.......to put towards your Milltek!!:eyebrows:

:sign_welcome:..Id say thats Good Price for such Low Mileage IMO!! If you aint bothered by the Ttronic then Id say thats a Good buy.

04 plates with average of 40k on the clock are going for around the 15k mark and thats even some Auto's!

Can you pull him down some more???it would be a further bonus.......to put towards your Milltek!!:eyebrows:

Many thanks! Wish I could knock him down further, he won't budge any more, reluctantly dropped to that price. As to the tip, it'll be the first auto I have ever owned, so we shall see...

My first mod - if you can call it one, will be to add BT :scared2:

Cheers
-Steve