Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Saloon baby and booster seat advice

Evening folks I have a 2004 se saloon, my partnerhas two kids already a 4 year old and a 5 year old both of which about to turn a year older. We now have another one on the way. So I will need to sort out the booster seats and baby seating arangements. Is there any combinations that will fit 3 across ? Thanks for advise folks

2. # ADS
    ADS

mudzs

Status
    i think you will struggle , the new born seats are massive and will restrict the room for the older kids , i tried a landcruiser but have just bought an a6 and tbh it is only just big enough for a 9 year, 11 year and 18 month old .

On Point!!

Status
    The only way you will get away with your partner sitting in the front seat is to have two booster seats at the back and the carrycot on one side.
    The four year old may just be old enough for this. If not, the oldest on a booster in the middle, carrycot on the left, car seat on the right.
    Voila!!
    1.8T quattro S-Line in Akoya Silver, Milltek sports cat & 100mm tipped pipes, black Angel Eyes, 18" RS6's (Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta), Bose Symphony 6CD, Moonroof, Criuse Control, Armrest, Full DIS, 0.5 Leather, F&R PDC, Light Pack, Parrot MKi9200
    Coming soon HID's
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    2001 1.8T Sport 0 v Swedish Artic 1