Car Mats?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy some new mats for my Audi - however am looking to buy some cheaper ones from ebay rather than the silly money I'm sure Audi are going to want.. The current genuine mats that are in my car are that dark grey colour Audi use to go with the black plastics.. Can anyone recommend any mats from ebay as they either seem to be grey or black?

I'd check with the dealers first, don't think they are that much more than the copies on ebay once you've added on the postage, you might be surprised!

i've got a full set (front & rear) of genuine audi a4 mats that i was going to sell on ebay but if you want to buy them i'm sure we could sort something out.

this is the part number: 8E2 863 691 A 90G

the last three digits refer to the colour, check the sticker on the underside of your mats to see if they are a match, the sticker should be under the passenger-side mats :icon_thumright:

I'd agree with Markyzs180, if the mats from 1210tech aren't suitable try a dealer. I paid £29 for a full set of the dark grey ones (front and back) from Birmingham Audi.

I was quoted £44+vat for just a front set of mats from my local dealer a few weeks back so i bought some of ebay they are decent enough quality,i was a bit concerned myself on what type of quality would be for sale on ebay but the ones i got are just as good as the old ones i took out,i only needed a drivers side 1 but couldnt get 1 on its own so i had to buy the full set.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....RRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

Its around £80 for a full set of audi luxury mats (What i paid at warrington audi)and alittle cheaper for the standard mats

i've got a full set (front & rear) of genuine audi a4 mats that i was going to sell on ebay but if you want to buy them i'm sure we could sort something out.

this is the part number: 8E2 863 691 A 90G

the last three digits refer to the colour, check the sticker on the underside of your mats to see if they are a match, the sticker should be under the passenger-side mats :icon_thumright:

Thanks for the offer, but decided to buy a set from ebay in the end.