400HPA4

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Greg

Yes come on give a little away will ya!!!

bit of a tease that...:motz:

hmmm... that much torque... but not SOOO much... so it's petrol, not diesel.... but deffo forced induction....

he's on the B6 forum, so unlikely to be a B5 S4 (2.7T)....

1.8TQS, beefed up turbo and injectors? seen them running well over 400bhp, so it's possible....

actually... that said... that's more torque than mine... and torque is all I got :(

and 50mpg ;)

Back, basically the setup is as follows..

100% stock block AMB (sludge warranty motor)
ATP GT71R Eliminator
ATP High Flow Exhaust Manifold
Test Pipe
630cc injectors (flow matched, balanced and all the good stuff)
REVO programming (semi custom file for me, sorta magical, written back in 2004)
ER Competition FMIC

To be honest, there is nothing really special about the setup, I run a 3.0 bar MAP sensor and a Bosch Motorsports fuel pump.

Day to day driving is 26psi on 91 octane, Race map is 33psi on VP MS 109. Car is pretty fast, the 12.89 in the sig was on 22psi and about 310AWHP, I figure the car has a 12.1 in it at 115, need to put a stronger clutch in it to find out though...

Once I get my new clutch (Clutchmasters FX850 twin plate) installed (shooting for the 28th), I am pretty confident I can his 375AWHP and 390AWTQ on th stock block.

I am pretty good wioth making power on the B6, if you guys ever have questions, feel free to ask away.

Welcome Greg, nice spec you have mate.

Here is a pic of the car

IMG_0278.jpg

and my simple little engine

Elim.jpg

Very nice mate, I agree with Quattrojames that is one nice number plate. I've seen a Q7 and an R8 near me with Q7 WTF & R8 WTF not sure if the same guy owns them both.

And I'm loving those deep dish wheels :hubbahubba:

Sludge warranty motor???? whats the change?
reveal more!! Over here Audi palm us uff with this problem under warranty! I think theres about 10+ of us on here that have had replacement turbos/engines at our own expense!

Seems like you work for audi from the photos!?

Hi Greg I see you made your way over from the Zine to the UK Audi Forum.

I love what you have done to your car and this is the first picture I have ever seen of your car, I also love the engine mods you have with the Eliminator kit which might be on my list at some point after my hybrid K04 conversion.
:thumbsup:

I think there's a lot more satisfaction in getting an "interesting" plate in the UK.... more of a challenge....

Here's some I've seen:

Areound the corner from my old house.... on what was at that stage a brand new Phantom Black RS4:

Nuff said for this puppy.... I heard the dump valves.... then the bass.... then this quite literally whooshed past:

Not an Audi, but my favourite two were these two: R111NOU and R111NOX... owned by my favourite brand of Spearmint... sorry only got pic of the one... it was more the "promotions" girls inside that I was interested in than the plates....

The other one was laid out (if you excuse the pun), on a square plate as:

"R111N0"
X

With an obvious screw (the pun, again, I'm sorrry) between the first two 1's...

More nice reg's....

Bragging? Not really... it was....

Not as fancy, but this was a friend's license:

And another friend was bidding on "X321ARO".... try it as "X32 1ARO" and look in your rear view mirror.... classy? He thought it was funny, but not £5k kinda funny, so stopped bidding....

I've also seen "PEN 15" on a big yellow very appropriate looking SL-type merc about 8 years ago on the M4, but apparently that's on another car now...

hmmmm.... "B19 WTF" for £390.....

:blink: Im sure ive come across that S3 Orgy before too..unless I seen it on Ebay/trader!

That was London SW11 (Clapham area), somewhere between Battersea Bridge and Wandsworth... York Road, I think!

That pic was 2007, I think and I only ever saw him that once.... but then I haven;t been around that area much recently....

Sludge warranty motor???? whats the change?
reveal more!! Over here Audi **** us uff with this problem under warranty! I think theres about 10+ of us on here that have had replacement turbos/engines at our own expense!

Seems like you work for audi from the photos!?

I do not actually work for "Audi" but I do have a Audi related business reselling parts and stuff...

I took those pictures at a dealer while my friend was picking up his new B8 A4, I rarely take pictures of my car, since I am no photographer.

For some reason, I think my car looks amazing in person, once I put it to photo, it looks like shiz . On the contrary, I have seen many photos online of cars that look amazing, however in person they look horrible...

Car looks great!! Where are you from? California?

Loving the wheels too, they suit it very well!

Orange reflectors need binning, aprt from that :icon_thumright: