Audi Avant B6 - Rear Door Blinds

MARKA404

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to Audi's and new to this forum.

I'm trying to get an idea how easy it is to add the original built in rear door blinds to my 2004 Audi A4 Avant. I have seen the type which fits to the top of the trim but would prefer the built in type.

Does anyone have any idea of cost and/or parts required (maybe even part numbers)?

Can you just change the capping on the inner door trim?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Thats just the sit-on top version (which I have and are very neat in all honesty) but the OP is looking for the built in ones ;)

Unless you can find the right colour door cards that happen to be in a breaker I think you are looking at a lotta cash getting them from a main dealer...

The sit on top of the door cards which BILKO1 has indicated above are pretty good - although a bit hairy to fit as I measured my doors about 20 times before a drill bit got anywhere near them !

although a bit hairy to fit as I measured my doors about 20 times before a drill bit got anywhere near them !

Me too :crying:

Blinds001.jpg

I looked into the cost of replacing the door cards and fitting the concealed Audi rear door blinds - dumped the idea when I found that the door cards would cost me nearly £900 the pair (leather trimmed). So I fitted the Audi accessory ones for less than 1/10 of the cost.