Where is best place to buy oil and filter for an S4? (its gonna get hammered!lol!)

RyanJonS4

Drive It Like You Stole It
Reaction score
I want to know where is the best place to buy oil and filter for my S4?

Also what make of oil?

Also what grade (10/40, 5/40 etc)?

Also semi synthetic or fully?

I've seen somewhere mentioned on here before cant remember where.

My car isn't due for a service for another 4000 or so miles but I want to
change it for piece of mind as I've just decided today that I'll be making a long trip north to Inverness for the third year running to Rockness music
festival.

To say the car will be getting hammered is an understatement!! lol !

For the last two years we have gone the long route, up the motorways to
Glasgow, then joined the A82 and followed it all the way past Loch Lomond,
through Fort William, past Ben Nevis, and then the road follows the banks
of Lochness all the way to Inverness. The roads up there are so smooth
and quiet its unbelievable!...and the scenery is out of this world!

Last year I filled to the top with v-power at Fort William, and the light was back on by the time I reached Inverness, 65 miles later!!

Strayed from the subject at hand a little now, so where do I get my oil
from?

Thanks

An excited RyanJon

There is a user on here called OILMAN from Opie Oils - I have no experience of him, but he might be worth a try for some advice? It should give you grade in the owners manual?

When mine is due for a service I am going to give Dave from Stoke Audi a shout in their section on here for the price of a 'service pack' comprising of all the filters etc I need.

For peace of mind I change my oil & filter every 6k miles and get everything from gsf. Not into any of this so called "longlife" ******** expecially on a turbo charged engine. The state of that oil after even 12k miles is frightening.

oilman from opie oils is very good and sold me some silkolene pro s when i had my skyline gtr and the service was first class.