S-Line Bodykit.... better with/without the bootlid spoiler?

Reaction score
On a Silver Quattro.... I'm looking at getting the S-Line skirts and door blades.... but do you reckon it's worth getting the S-Line bootlid spoiler or better keeping it completely standard "sport" (i.e. nothing)?

I'm going for the "baby S6" look, so I was thinking maybe not.... anybody got a pic of a Silver A4 with colourcoded / S-Line rear valence WITHOUT the spoiler?

I was going to go for no spoiler... after abortive rear lights experiment, I've decided that I don't mine the back as much as I thought I did :)

Here's the car (again)... if that helps....

I'd go for a lip spoiler whether or not you have the s-line kit, I think they make the back look better. The S6 can pull it off because its boot is more rounded and has nice wide arches.

I agree, I think it would look better with a spoiler.

Have you sourced the rear valence yet?

Agreed, The Lip spoiler breaks up the "roundness" of the rear.

hmmmm.... okay... might be worth getting... if it's not there, then people will realise that it's a retro-fit or worse... they'll think it's a 3rd party aftermarket P.O.S. kit....

plus if I decide that it's looks "wrong" without it, and want to get that done afterwards will be all that hassle again....

I would fit it while you were doing the rest of the 'kit'. I think they look subtle but effective. What Audi is all about IMHO.

:laugh:

But to un-hijack this thread; you gotta put the rear spoiler on mate. It complements the rest of the s-line kit perfectly. There's a reason those designers at audi get paid a fortune; they're very good at pulling of the sleek, aggressive look while still keeping it subtle. IMO it's what audi is all about.
To leave it off would be unique, but it would also be a crime, lol :angrymod:

... With that said, I'm off to find a K&N sticker and cherry bomb exhaust for that extra 90bhp!

Thanks Smooth - I think I'm pretty much decided on getting it WITH the spoiler, just so it looks like an S-Line and not a retro-fit kit....