EM TuningVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Anyone selling an A4 Sport?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy an Audi A4 sport Quattro, so if anyone is thinking of selling please drop me a PM. I would much rather buy a car from a forum member so please bare me in mind. I'm looking to spend between 5500 and 7000 depending on age/spec and would like the milage to be less than 80k.

I will of course keep an eye out in the classifieds!

J.
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
    Black with a BIG wish list!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Everything is for sale for right price!!! My blue one......

2nd Gear

Status
    your blue what? or is that just reference to the cold weather!
    05 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro
    Black with a BIG wish list!

Space Cowboy

Status
    You can have my 52 plate silver sport for 4.5k cash. Its done 110k and needs moted again but its free from audi, got mine going in next weekend or the weekend after depending on work schedule.
    B4 TDI - old skool project / daily driver...if it ain't broke, it's probably an Audi...

1st Gear

Status
    Am thinking of selling my B6 A4 1.8t 190 S Line Avant 54 Plate 67k miles, the wife is making me due to baby, the price will be a bit higher than your upper limit I'll put up some pics when i get home
    PS It a Quattro
    Last edited by AU01 A4; 14th May 2009 at 10:18.

***** rent boy

Status
    You can have mine for 3750, but it's not a Quattro and has done 99k.

In short, this was a useless post.

1st Gear

Status
    I have PM'd you

1st Gear

Status
    Am thinking of selling my B6 A4 1.8t 190 S Line Avant 54 Plate 67k miles, the wife is making me due to baby, the price will be a bit higher than your upper limit I'll put up some pics when i get home
    PS It a Quattro
    here we go a day cleaning

Last edited by AU01 A4; 14th May 2009 at 22:36.

4th Gear

Status
    Surely an Avant is the perfect way to carry all that baby gear?!
    For Sale
    B6 S Line Saloon rear bumper,B6 A4 Upper Grille,B6 1.9TDI catback exhaust,B6/B7 Full Piano black inlays,B6/B7 RNS E/GPS Sharkfin,B6/B7 Side airbags,B7 2.0TDI Intercooler and MAP sensor

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Surely an Avant is the perfect way to carry all that baby gear?!
    True
    But ave got to buy a lot of baby things and the running cost are not helping IE 4xPirelli P zero Rosso 800
    Ave mpg 25ish, I could ride to work, but am to lazy

BahnStormer

Status
    Long and the short of it: if that 7k is a hard limit, then AU01's S-Line is probably out of your price range:

Market has recovered a bit, so Parker's is a closer reflection of the prices over the last month or so that it was 6 months ago....

Parkers price, based on:
    Audi A4 Avant (01-04)
    1.8T quattro S line (190ps) 5d (6)
    2004/54
    Average mileage: 50,000 miles

Private Good 9,900
    Private Poor 8,025

That'll still needs to be adjusted down a fraction for above avg mileage*, but that estimate does inlude all the S-Line standard spec: alloys, suspension, bodykit, part-leather seats, etc. (not sure if the MFSW was an S-Line standard?).

* Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but with car around the 5 year mark, I've always worked with a very approx "half the percentage" rule... so if it's 50% over avg mileage, take 25% off the value, so a car of 75k miles shd be around 6000-7500, plus any significant (beyond the S-Line standard), like RNS-E sat nav, full heated leather.... other items like full DIS, Xenons, Bluetooth, light pack, etc are all nice to haves and can nudge the value up a bit too, but shouldn't be significant.

67k = 34% above avg, so ball-park of 6.6k-8.2k: so unless there's no service history or there's something that those photo's aren't saying then 7k+ extras is then most likely.

Also: service history and recent maintainence expenses (new tyres, clutch, cam belt, etc) should only really push it up and down within that range, not out of it.

One last item: you need to check the chassis ID with Audi as I've found out to my frustration, there are a lot of models that are going around now as "S-Line" were actually SE's (or Sports) with the S-Line options box checked, rather than being bought as outright "S-Line"'s: there's not a lot in it money-wise - there's only 1000 difference in the price between the SE and S-Line and it's more than that to just to buy the un-sprayed parts these days, but it might mean the car isn't "S-Line" under the skin (suspension is the kit that's most likely to have been missed).

RE: The "so what is an S-Line" debate: you could tick the "S-Line bodykit" option on cars from sometime in 2003 onwards (feel free to share ideas on the date) and these could be with SE or Sport suspension, SE or Sport seats, etc... however as far as I've been able to find out: the only factory spec proper S-Line cars for the B6 were 190PS 1.8T (FWD and Quattro) from Mar to Oct 2004.
    Last edited by BahnStormer77; 17th May 2009 at 11:06.
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.