Door Blades

N80KRR

Reaction score
can anyone measure theirs for me? I'd like the measurements from a s4 if possible. like these.
b6_audi_s4_carbon_fiber_door_blades_03.jpg

I don't have access to my A4 now as the missus is driving it. But I'd like to start some subtle mods. Thanks

hello mate, what do you need measurements for? an s4 is just a beefed up a4 so the door dimensions are the same, s4 door blades would fit a bog standard a4.

can anyone measure theirs for me? I'd like the measurements from a s4 if possible. like these.
b6_audi_s4_carbon_fiber_door_blades_03.jpg

I don't have access to my A4 now as the missus is driving it. But I'd like to start some subtle mods. Thanks

the door blades aswell as the skirts look to fussy imo in that pic, thats why i sold my blades mine just looked daft with both on. looked to fat at the bottom of the doors

I want the dimensions of a door blade either size would do but need both drivers and rear door. So I can make some carbon fiber copies, I don't have the money to be spend hundreds on a kit so I'm going to manufacture it myself. I only need the dims so I can start designing. only thing is I don't have access to the car while I'm at work and by the time I get home it's dark.

i dont have the door blades, but i can measure my doors for u if you'd like? let me know...

Where can you buy those door blades do you know how much they are.

door blades can be bought from Audi.... £260 for the set inc VAT, excl spraying or fitting..... fitting is easy, spraying will cost you another £75-£200, depending where u go and what quality finish you want (proper spray shop with laquered finish isn't cheap unless u have contacts).

So I can make some carbon fiber copies, I don't have the money to be spend hundreds on a kit so I'm going to manufacture it myself.

You might have a few willing takers in this forum ..... ;)

just fed up with companies selling them for stupid money. I know carbon fiber is expensive but all they do is wrap them which adds weight. Not really what you use carbon for. I know it looks good too.