rs4 wheels off a b7

MoAudi1.8T

Reaction score
helo there,

will original rs4 wheels of a b7 fit a b6 a4 cabriolet??

thanks peeps :thumbsup:

Not really, because the RS4 has the flared arches, if you put the wheels on a car without them, then they would stick right out because the offset would be wrong. You would need RS4 replicas.

I agree with Quattrojames, when you look at the RS4 the wheels do fill out the wider arches so I don't think they would fit. They might if you rolled your arches but it would be soooooo much cheaper just to buy a set of reps.

thanks for the replies. :)

Im not sure if you know but im planning on doing an rs4 exterior conversion, so will have the wider arches. will i need hub adaptors?

thanks

If you do the RS4 body conversion then the wheels will bolt straight on they are the same PCD they just have a bigger offset.

thanks for the replies. :)

Im not sure if you know but im planning on doing an rs4 exterior conversion, so will have the wider arches. will i need hub adaptors?

thanks

Nope sorry i didn't, in that case they will be fine. Good luck with the conversion I can't wait to see it :salute:

Ah yes I remember now, good luck with that, it's an ambitious project :hi:

It jus im finding it really hard to get hold of the part, audi are quoting me well over £3000 for the parts, and that doesnt include alloys, rear lights, exhaust, chrome mirrors and headlights. im not going to be impatient and go straight into the project,im just going to take my time, source the parts (one by one if i have to, as long as there at a good price) and then go into it as its a big project to take on :)

if any of you guys know any second hand parts dealers, let us know, iv contacted various parts companies but no1 has got rs4 stock at the moment. iv contacted 24/7 parts today, so hopefully should be getting an answer from them in the next couple of days, there website states they are breaking over 30 rs4s at the moment so im bound to find the parts from them :)

:o.k: