New member S-line Quattro Avant

• Thread starter imported_bubstar
  • Start date
I

imported_bubstar

Hello all in the B6/Audi forums.

Just ordered my S-Line today and the next 8-10 weeks are gonna be the longest of my life!
Wonder if any of you know what turbo is fitted and what remaps have been done on the
190ps engine?

thanks very much

Chris
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

If you dont want to wait 8-10 weeks you can have mine !
registered April 2004 and only 1300 miles, waxoiled underside and swissoil waxed only £22950. bargin !!

I'm fed up with it.

Revo do an upgrade which should give you around 230 to 240bhp. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for the offer Bryan red looks great but I wouldn't want to own it.LOL
Tell me, whats up with the A4? I've read your other posts and you seem like a fussy guy.The waxoyl is a good idea tho
but i'm a ZYMOL man myself. I must admit REVO seem like one of the best but no 190 map yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I wouldn't say fussy, but if your paying 25k for a car you want it right don't you??.
Had an Impreza for 5 years before the Audi and only went in for servicing. 1st A4 delivered November 03 and following water getting into the electrics all the dash went down and they wanted to take the near side front wing off to cure it. Refused it under the sale of goods act and S-line delivered April 2004. Its been back Five times, wind noise from screen vent at motorway speed in auto, tailgate struts, and none of the seat belts had the child locking device on. All bar the vent noise and the cent re rear seat belt OK now. They cant get the right belt for the rear and now say that it shouldn't have the locking device that the first one had !!. maybe it just the dealer. However the other half has had enough and I must admit although this is a lot better than the first I'm getting fed up too.

That is a good point and I would be the same.It's my first new car and i'm not going to take any crap either 26k+ is a lot of money especially when it's your own. My problem is I work for ..well i'll just say the largest french manufacturer!! My point is I can see it from both sides of the counter and yes the dealer is VERY important if not the most important thing about the whole ownership experience. I hope you get there in the end ..sooner rather than later. Just remember .......... [ QUOTE ]
[ALL CARS ARE [censored] BUT SOME ARE MORE [censored] THAN OTHERS] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

Oh I forgot to add,
TWO months after changing the car I was sat at home on a Saturday afternoon when I heard a knock at the door. On standing up I notice my first A4 Avant outside. At the door was a young couple who said and I quote "SORRY TO HEAR YOUR NEWS BUT I HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF WE HAD A WORD WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR OLD CAR" No problem I said but whats the news ???.
"OH ABOUT YOUR WIFE LEAVING YOU AND NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD TO KEEP THE AUDI!!!.
The dealership had told them that so that they could sell the car on with so few miles.
gob smacked or what !!!

Oh yes and the in-laws work for the frogs too, cancelled an order for one of theirs to get the first A4.
Currently not speaking to them and the summer hol's child minding is up the swaney

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifIm lost for words

Well I did contact a solicitor but apparently theres not much I can do!!!.
Containing my anger at the moment, the cars causing so many problems it may be best just to cut my losses and sell!.

Good on you Bryan for sending the first car back, not enough people comlpain about shoddy goods, hence the sh*t quality we end up with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif