A4 cab 02 Hood and windows not working

Dchaos

Reaction score
Well where to begin.
basically i bought a catD a4 cab for 4,500 without looking at it in person, just saw it from pictures and thought it was a bargain since it only had light damage to the door and no airbags deployed. The website stated this was the only damage to the car aswel. So anyway, car arrives, starts up fine, windows and convertable roof dont work. Anyone know what the problem might be? fuses seem fine, searching this forum i feel it might have something to do with the Convenience Module or something? anyone able to help?

the Convenience Module would be my first guess, do you know anyone who has vagcom, or let us know where you are and see if anyone on here is close to you that would help you out, im in the midlands if your near enough i would gladly help.

im in manchester, cars parked in a garage at the moment, Not sure what to do, is it worth getting another module from a breaker to see if it's the problem? is the module plug and play? :think:

how bad was the damage to the car? £2500 thats cheap even for a cat d? where did u buy it from?

sorry about that, it was 4,500 ill edit my post, anyway still need some advice on what to do.