window tints

mrjheeta

Reaction score
hi all,

got my windows tinted today, the guy that did it was really professional, did a good job in my opinion!

let me know what u think...

before:
07042009527.jpg

07042009530.jpg

after:
07042009531.jpg

07042009532.jpg

What Tint % did you go for mate??
Is the Back screen same as the rear's and lighter up front??

I got a new guy here in Leicester who is **** hot also, Does mostly the tints for BMW/Merc around here aswell as everybody elses, he must be making a killing. He also managed to do my Back screen in One piece which I thought was pretty good considering how such Bitch they are...

Thats not a scuff on your back wheel is it??

What Tint % did you go for mate??
Is the Back screen same as the rear's and lighter up front??

Echo those questions!

The car looks very nice, the tints finish it off nicely :salute:

lol no scratches yet, well only little tiny ones that arent noticeable!!! yep thats right, the whole back is 50% and the front two windows are 25% (as in 75% light coming in). it took him 4 n a half hours to do, took his time made sure he did a good job on it, the rear screen is one whole peice i saw him do it, took him ages lol! he showed me a picture of a b6 he did last week (also silver), he did his darker but i didnt really like it too much so i thought id go a bit lighter...my brothers e39 bmw is there right now getting it done, he left it with him over night so he can take his time...

Echo those questions!

The car looks very nice, the tints finish it off nicely :salute:

cheers quattrojames! appreciate it, its coming along slowly. need a remap, catback and my body work sorted then ill be happy!!!

Looks Nice, Loving the alloys! Look well on silver cars.

I went for 25% sides and the rear screen 50%. Looks just right for me & my new Colour.
My red one was same as yours though.

thanks j7uss, thanks aber-audi, it cost 199 all in...

The one thing missing from your ride is some S4 Door blades mate, will finish it off just nice!!

The one thing missing from your ride is some S4 Door blades mate, will finish it off just nice!!

i think those s4 door blades dont look good with the votex skirts, never seem to sit properly, i know its obviosuly on the door, but they just dont look quite right imo. if i c some going cheap or if i can pick them up cheap somewhere, i might see and test them out but not sure...

have u got any pics with them on a votex?

cheers for that j7uss. im still not sure about them to be honest. prefer it without them i reckon. if i did get them, they would have to be in silver...

...well get them anyway then sell them to me!!!;)

lol yeah i might have to! i know i wont like them so they'll prob end up your way anyway!

Tints look great mate. :thumbsup: Totally agree with J7uss too, the S4 blades would look great. I can't believe just how nice davidkoulakis's old A4 was in the other thread. Bigger exhaust tips too and it'll be perfect in my opinion.

cheers marc1. im still not sure about the s4 door blades, didnt like the look of them. as for the exhaust, when my funds arent so limited, ill be looking at a miltek or other exhaust so 100mm tips will be what i go for

Fair enough each to their own and all that. Milltek should be great by all accounts :yum:

oh n if you're nearby (in m'head) feel free to pop by n take a look if you want to see the quality of them :)