New user-link to pics of my s4 on detailingworld.

I saw this earlier on this morning. A great job! Iain is a top bloke..

Good on you for passing round the report too :)

Looks good what sort of costs are you looking at for the A4?

It cost me £300 which may sound a lot of money, but the difference it has made is unbelieveble. He put 10 hours work into it and used swissvax mystery wax which costs £350 for a small tub. It also looks a lot better in the flesh than it does on camera. Before i took it to him it was covered in swirl marks and had quite a few random small scratches which have nearly all dissapeared.

Lovely job:o.k:

Amazing transformation. I would say £300 was a good price for the amount of work involved and time taken.

Cheers mate. I think it was definetly worth it, and would recommend it to anyone!

Hello, Im thinking bbs ch black edition(same as on this golf- http://www.bluelion.org.uk/forumImages/r32/BBS_CH_19_black.jpg) in 19".....dont know weather I can justify spending around the £2000 mark on a set of rims though. I've got a set of ecs stage4 brakes, ( http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?make=Audi&engine=V8&model=B6%20S4&submodel=&category=Braking&subcategory=ECS%20Stage%204 ) picked up off ebay for a steal, in black ready to go on so would like somethin to show them off! If my head does eventually rule my heart, I'll prob be after some genuine rs6 5 spokes (older ones) as i dont fancy reps. I'm also considering getting the calipers re-painted in yellow(to mimic ceramics) because although they're new, theres a small chip in one of them.

Those wheels would look lovely I'm sure, fancy posting some pics of the car up?

:sign_pics:

I would love to, but I dont know where to post them and also havn't got a clue how !lol!! I also don't have any decent pics to speak of. Would I be able to lift them off detailingworld? would i need a photobucket account? I wouldn't no where to start! Another thought on the wheel front was some porsche wheels to go with the porsche brakes, aa RS2 theme sort of look. I were thinking 993 turbo wheels and i got my brother to photo shop some on but dont know how to get the pic up on here! I'm fairly new to this forum thing and have a lot to learn! I'l get our kid to give me a crash course tomorrow if he has time!

Yes you would need a photobucket account (or similar) and upload the pics to that and then link them into the thread.

In the meantime ......

(I hope this doesn't infringe any copyrights!!) :think:

S4.jpg

S4two.jpg

Spot on pal! I'll get the camera out asap and get some snaps, register for a photo bucket account and get posting! I'm sure Iain shouldn't be too bothered...it has his website on the pics and as they say, any publicity is good publicity!
Cheers for that mate,
Look out for some pics in the near future!

Looks really nice :yum:

I don't normally like the blacked out grille look, but it really suits your black car. Even the black rings look good in the DW pics - and I'm not usually a fan of those at all!

The 993 wheels look good, but not so much dark in all honesty :uhm: I think I would probably prefer the BBS's but again probably in black would be too much IMO(can you spot a theme here? :noway: lol. I think you would need to go a long way to beat the standard S4 wheels really, shame they aren't available in 19's?

Yeah the black grill really suits your car, I wonder if its the yellow plate?! The porsche wheels look good, I haven't seen them on an a4/s4 before but only if they were in silver. O and those brakes :rock:

I think you would need to go a long way to beat the standard S4 wheels really, shame they aren't available in 19's?
I wish they were! dont no if anyone does reps? as they may do 19's but again, not sure about reps.
Yeah the black grill really suits your car, I wonder if its the yellow plate?!
not running that anymore! went about 6 months without a hitch, then 3 fines in the space of a couple of weeks! once your numbers marked on the ANPR camera your doomed!lol!
The porsche wheels look good, I haven't seen them on an a4/s4 before but only if they were in silver. O and those brakes
I much prefare the silver look, the black ones was just a tester to see what they would look like. The brakes are photo-shoped too... ive got a set of cayenne 6-pots ready to go on soon tho. I have been eyeing up some ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/mneary/Passats/black_passat.jpg ) phaeton helios rims too(amongst others)... but there like rockin horse s**t to find. Think my brothers gonna be a busy boy on the old photoshop!lol!...i'll post some pics for opinions once he's done me a few.

That looks fantastic - i'm getting mine done this weekend by a mate who did it last year. I ca't wait!! I will post some links.

I'd love a set of those helios too, but as you said they are a bit rare. If you end up selling your brakes and or s4 wheels pm me, im looking for an upgrade. :search: