S4 front bumper

Lol yeah, it's not mine matey, I just saw it and posted it in case someone was interested.

I guess that why it's not sold yet....!

Tehe. Good to see you got your new engine buddy. 210 horses?? only another 130 to go and you'll be getting involved with the big boys....... :s4addict:

Tehe. Good to see you got your new engine buddy. 210 horses?? only another 130 to go and you'll be getting involved with the big boys....... :s4addict:

Torque is where it's at :hi:

Parkers quote an S4 as 410 Nm

Mine with tuning box is 420 Nm :moa:

Lol :undwech:

Torque is great! 450NM here :eyebrows: Only 180 horses though :3sadwalk: Must increase!!!

LOL.....

horsepower = torque * rpm / 5252

So if you don't got torque, you don't got hp :)

The diesels get their power from the huge torque, but being lower revving and with a narrow torque band, the hp output is limited compared to the petrol V8 with slightly less torque but wider rev range to apply it.

To get more power out, you need more torque in, or more rpm's - they are locked together by James Watt's law of mechanical power - 1hp = 550lbs / ft /sec, so torque is a force, operating over a set distance in a given time, to produce power.

Sorry to hijack the thread, and go all science teacher on your asses, but it had to be done. :asskicking:

hehehe.

To get more power out, you need more torque in, or more rpm's - they are locked together by James Watt's law of mechanical power - 1hp = 550lbs / ft /sec, so torque is a force, operating over a set distance in a given time, to produce power.

I was gonna say that.:laugh:

V8 through NON-RESONATED Milltek is where its at!lol!!:salute:
Thats next on the list - getting rid of that nasty centre section with a set of cat back straight pipes. Just need the ££ first!!