Grill makeover

BLP

Reaction score
Ok so its not the most technical job in the world but it was my first attempt and im pleased with myself :moa:

Now 'Audi Brilliant Black' to match roof better, and without stone chips (for now), definatly an improvement.

grill1.gif

grill2.gif

Looks well mate, joey mod those headlights!

It will get chipped, but its more of a pain in the **** than a problem.

Agreed, I am not normally a fan of black rings, but that looks ace :thumbsup:

:wub:...what a beautiful car you have there Sir!!

Yes thats defo better, good job!

...oh and dont worry, Ill Phase my Sig once I get my new one up....:3sadwalk:

he he no worries - I hope you were paying particular attention to the quality of 'your' body work Juss, not a stone chip on her - And thats the front bumper! :eyebrows:

I will get my sig up when I have done a few more bits to make it 'mine', hopefully the lower door mouldings this week.

haha,what did you do, respray it??

Still looks Mint I gotta say!!

I nurtered it every day (almost) with a wax and polish - BUT - have a small confession to make: Got a new set of the lxe alloys coming cos as well as the grit salt there now kerbed (it was the mrs:search:honest!), cos there polished alloys you dont wana know how much they wanted for a refurb, suprised me though when I searched for them on eBay - they were advertised with a picture of 'MY' car on the listing!!!

Ouch! SO the 'mrs' christened them did she...

hey that £50 discount came in handy then hey, Just seen them on Fleebay too!

I bought the alloys and they asked if they could use my car at the time for advertising the alloys...so I said yes and they chopped off £50 from the Bill!!