Here's an interesting fact for you to check...involves money :)

ScottyP45

Reaction score
I subscribed recently to experian's creditexpert website service, that lets you check your full credit history, very thorough.

Its interesting how many insurance companies do a credit search on you even when you only do an online quote on a comparison site...

Anyhoo, the real interesting part is this:

I now get alerts if anything changes on my credit file, and the other day I got one. I checked the details, and my car finance company have lopped a big chunk of interest off my car loan, cutting the repayment period by 25% leaving me just 24 months of payments instead of 36. How cool is that? They havent notified me of this yet, but I have never missed a payment or been late on the car (other things, well thats life but the car's a necessity)

So equifax say the change is genuine, and was recorded the other day! It might be worth some of you guys checking the same thing, I didnt post a link to the site but you will find it in google, creditexpert one word, worth a look as some folks are only paying a penny a month mortgage, and though I didnt think it would affect a car loan, maybe it has.