Vinyl Graphics

Rocko

TT 225
Reaction score
As Im sure you know by now, I am a sticker whore. Like making them, like applying them etc etc.

So I thought Id offer my services to do a few for the B6 FOC.

White is my mainly used colour, although I have some black at the minute also. I wont be bringing in custom colours for anyone since Im not making anything from it.

Also, I dont want to do 100 x website stickers or 1m long advertising graphics, just anything you think would look good on your car.

Only thing I ask is that you send me a pic of the graphic once applied.

Hope this isnt seen as advertising, since Im doing it for free, but if it is please PM me and Ill reword it.

Any interest?

Rocko, I might be after a couple of either circles or squares in white to go onto the doors of my brothers 1972 midget, to give it that racing look? what do you think?

Yeah no probs. I can do the circles and a black number inside them or vice versa.

Hi Rocko. Looks like i've got a similar front end to you (ABT) and have been thinking about giving the appearance of a B7 grill using vynal.
Some Black vynal to follow the lines of the bonnet grill over the bumper and top of the ABT spoiler and flow into the middle lower mesh grill. Do you reckon that would be poss ? shouldn't use too much vynal and i see from some old threads you had something similar on your car (but didn't go over the bumper) when you had a mag feature. What do you think ?

have been thinking about giving the appearance of a B7 grill using vynal.
Some Black vynal to follow the lines of the bonnet grill over the bumper and top of the ABT spoiler and flow into the middle lower mesh grill.

I think evilscotsman did something similar ...? I am sure there is a picture floating around somewhere.....

Damn it ! Still would like to give it a go though, you don't where the pic is do you ?

I am sure he will be along soon to enlighten you, I will have a look hang on!

Ok I was a bit wrong - it was a photoshop not an actual work in progress! But here is the pic for you:

audi3paintmod2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The full thread is HERE

:hi: to evil for the picture credits!

I'd like my entire car candy white if your flying over ;-)