Eibach springs on an A4 tdi sport

Crwys911

Reaction score
I have an A4 Avant 1.9 tdi sport which has the sports suspension. I want to buy some Eibach springs which are 30mm lower, but is that 30mm lower than standard or 30mm lower than the sports suspension which I already have. I don't want to fit the Eibach only to find hardly any difference. I know Eibach also do a 45mm lowering spring. Which do I go for please???

I have an A4 Avant 1.9 tdi sport which has the sports suspension. I want to buy some Eibach springs which are 30mm lower, but is that 30mm lower than standard or 30mm lower than the sports suspension which I already have. I don't want to fit the Eibach only to find hardly any difference. I know Eibach also do a 45mm lowering spring. Which do I go for please???

Cant do any better than DPM mate, 1st class advice & service.

if you go for the sports line you may need better shocks and standard ones wont like the lower stance.

Keep us updated mate as i'm wanting to lower my A4 tdi sport aswell but don't want to go to low and i'm running 19" wheels aswell

TBH the eibach pro-kit is the better buy if you want your car to actually handle properly.

Ok it might not be lowered into the weeds, but it will be lower than stock, and the suspension will be doing its job properly. With the sportline kit the emphasis is on lowering the car, not making it handle well, and this is reflected in the price difference between the two. But i guess its up to you to prioritise what you actually want from the springs though.