New member - pics of my old A4

davidkoulakis

Reaction score
hi guys. I've just tonight picked up my new S4 B6. I will post up pics of that once I've got some

but in an effort to "earn my stripes" - here's some pics of my old A4. It was a beast

davidkoulakis

702a_3.jpg
7dc6_3.jpg

davidkoulakis

Wow, Now why doesnt My Votex look like that!!! That looks nice mate,very well put together aswell. Alloys suit it to a Tee!!!!

cheers. I just wish I could have found the OEM black honeycomb grill to match back then. Stafford Audi have loads on em on ebay now for cheap as chips. I didnt even know they existed when I had the beast

I saw alot of other votex'd A4's when I had mine and not a single one carried it off like mine.

IMO its because mine was
- lowered & 19x8.5 RS4 reps (accentuated arches)
- Milltek pipes (filled the exhaust holes)
- S4 door blades (wider look)
- Tinted windows (black on silver look)

I got lots, i mean lots, of comments, many people thought it was an actual RS4, it was just before the B7 RS4 came out.

You seriously dont want to know how much I let it go for, only had 78k on the clock - was a 1.8T

I've got more pics. Will post up. I had a set of rear LED lights on it at one stage, they're the OEM style on ebay. They looked fecking awesome.

some more. . .

man i loved this car, if only it had a 4.2 V8 & some leather - I would have kept it forever

PICT0569.jpg

PICT0570.jpg
PICT0571.jpg

That does look pretty nice. The Alloys and S4 blades do make it look more aggressive. Can't decide whether I like the lights - any pictures of them switched on?

wow looked spot on... go on how much did you let go for?

£5,600 :sob:

I had a nightmare trying to sell it. Stupidly I had purchased my TT QS and so had two cars. Tried to sell it for 3 months on Auto trader, Ebay and Pistonheads.

The wheels are the Velocity Motoring RS4 reps in gunmetal - I got these imported over from USA when it was $2:£1 so got em at a good price. They were ace an couldnt find any better in the UK.

To be fair thou, it was due an 80k service, it wasnt running right and the clutch was on its way out - so prob saved aload of dosh than if i'd kept it

I thought they were imported wheels due to the better design, they seem to sit in at the centers more whereas the reps over here are to flat looking!!
When did you sell it??
My red one was a Y plate too.

yeah, thats was the key reason i got the ones from USA.

The reps in UK were just too flat and didnt replicate the curvature of the original RS4's which imo is the key design element

I sold it last summer, bout July

S5002595.jpg

It does look very well, I agree that the wheels and door flares give it an agressive look. Get some pics up of the S4 david..

had a couple of pm's re the wheels

the wheels are from Modbargains.com

shipped from US

so will cost a bomb in the current exchange rate

luckily I bought when it was £1:$2 !!!

tbh, IMO they're still the best reps out there and worth the extra

Am I seeing things...S4 Cab???
What happened to the 3ltr V6,lol..

Wasting no time and fair play to you mate..:yes:

:thumbsup: haha, yeah picking up S4 cabriolet on Saturday from Cheshire Oak Audi.

Had put a £100 deposit on the 3.0l V6 cabriolet. . . .but prior to that had my eye on a couple of S4 cabs that had turned up at Audi at a good price, but they went like hot cakes

Then I saw one come up one night at the right price, so called them up first thing and put a deposit down straight away, havent even seen a pic !

Spec is; June 2005, 24k miles, Azure blue, silver nappa leather, RNSE, cruise control, heated electric memory seats, BOSE

Price = little over £15k thats with 1 owner, 12months MOT & 12 Months Audi warranty & Roadside

At that price from Audi that is seriously good value. . . at any other indy dealer this would be up at £17k going by whats on Autotrader

Sods law its gonna rain on Saturday !

That sounds good value and it makes sense!

Make sure you get some pics up....before you sell it this time.:)
Good to see you have stuck a long the way with the 4rings aswell...

Wow, Now why doesnt My Votex look like that!!! That looks nice mate,very well put together aswell. Alloys suit it to a Tee!!!!

now thats exactly why i retro-fitted the votex kit. best kit out there imo.

j7uss since when did u get a votex a4? thought u hated the kit? and what happened to the red a4 u had? as u can tell ive not been on in months

now thats exactly why i retro-fitted the votex kit. best kit out there imo.

j7uss since when did u get a votex a4? thought u hated the kit? and what happened to the red a4 u had? as u can tell ive not been on in months

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=66905

I do Chris, Im just looking for a cheaper option of getting my New kit over here. The thread above is when I first got it but the transformation has took place and just a Few bits left then it'll be fresh Picture whoring Again!!

Nice Car,

Had similar 1.8T,

How muh were the rims and how long did they take to arrive.

:respekt:
yeah, thats was the key reason i got the ones from USA.

The reps in UK were just too flat and didnt replicate the curvature of the original RS4's which imo is the key design element

I sold it last summer, bout July

S5002595.jpg