Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    jey
    1st Gear

Status

Sline Front Lower Bumpers For Sale B6

Have 2 of these for sale, one is sprayed silver and the other is bumper grey, both are used with usual scuff marks, nothin the bodyshop wont sort when spraying to match your car..

will post pics soon, questions welcome.

audi quoted me over 150 +vat for one!

open to offers??

Selling these quattro gmbh dtm 18" wheels to...

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=69173
    Last edited by jey; 27th March 2009 at 17:02.
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

2. # ADS
    ADS

A5 TSFI

Status
    How much are you talking mate?
    Ranting about Audi Customer Service

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    open to offers?
    Audi A5 Sport With Full Sline Kit, Milltek Full System, ITG Filter, 20" Wheels, Sat Nav, DAB, TV, All Voice Controlled, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dim Mirrors, Ipod Connection, Bluetooth, Car Phone, Electric Leather Memory Seats. B&O Sound System.

A5 TSFI

Status
    Ok then 20.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Need some pics really please Jey.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    Ok then 20.

sorry ment to add no silly offers, if u can lay ur hand on one for 20 let me know an ill take it of u for 25

heres pics, first 3 are the silver and other 3 are grey, the silver has a very small dent as outlined, again nothin that cant be corrected...

Last edited by jey; 25th March 2009 at 22:48.

BahnStormer

Status
    james - lay off that Silver one - it's mine

seriously though: I am interested in one of them - silver one probably since I might get away with a quick fix, rather than a full respray...

Not sure what's the going rate for them 2nd hand (and in the case of one of them with minor damage)?
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

BahnStormer

Status
    just found this on eBay and it seemed topical: I was going to ask if 150 starting price was reasonable?

I guess it is primed and ready to paint, so not too bad.... delivery is 15 / pickup from Brum.
    Last edited by BahnStormer77; 26th March 2009 at 12:39.
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

1st Gear

Status
    jey.

I take it you dont have the mesh inserts?

These seem to go for anything on ebay so how much do you want for the Grey one?

Also what part of the country are you in?

Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    If the price is right I would also like one of you. I would also prefer the grey but would take any colour.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by lostbok View Post
    james - lay off that Silver one - it's mine
    Go for it matey It's the wrong time for me.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

BahnStormer

Status
    I'm definitely interested - jsut need to see if I should be bidding on eBay or offering Jey something - location / price.... age old problem when buying "big things"....

I think I saw a mainland reg in the back of one of the photo's, so Rocko's out the running
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    just found this on eBay and it seemed topical: I was going to ask if 150 starting price was reasonable?

I guess it is primed and ready to paint, so not too bad.... delivery is 15 / pickup from Brum.
    hi, thats the vortex lower bumper on ebay, not the sline

this is the sline

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-AUDI-A4-T...1%7C240%3A1318

im n.ireland so uk postage.

id take 90 each or who offers best price on forum so people dont think im makin up lies that i was PM'd a 100 when wasnt etc! plus p&p or id be happy to wrap and anyone to arrange a parcel force collection from me
    Last edited by jey; 26th March 2009 at 12:47.

A5 TSFI

Status
    HAHA Lostbok, us NIs stick together.

Where in the fatherland are you mate?

BahnStormer

Status
    b@lls... I could have sworn I saw a mainland license plate in the background there! (or have you guys on the same plates as us now?)

how much will UK postage be?
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

A5 TSFI

Status
    Might just be a mainland reg car, no need to reregister them for NI.

Interested in the silver one Jey.

A5 TSFI

Status
    Actually, Ive decided Im not going to snipe lostbok. Ive already got an S-Line but its in a bad state and needs work. However, Im handy with the isi and fibreglass so Ill fix it myself.

Work away Lostbok, but would be handy to know where you are Jey? You seem to be able to get B6 parts and thats useful to have in NI!

BahnStormer

Status
    I'm guessing that postage costs for something that big are going to be prohibitive, so I may not take it unless somebody can confirm a decent rate from NI to London?

(or is doing the trip and has space in the back of an Avant )
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    I'm guessing that postage costs for something that big are going to be prohibitive, so I may not take it unless somebody can confirm a decent rate from NI to London?

(or is doing the trip and has space in the back of an Avant )
    cant see postage being more the 25, guessin, i got them from england sent over for around that..

ill get bk with a cost!

BahnStormer

Status
    nice - at that price for posting, it becomes v viable... pls confirm.

Can you confirm the Audi part numbers on the back? "8E0 ### ### # GRU / PR-2K-7", etc, etc...

Once you know that - let me know if you've had firm offers for either item? And I'll offer on one of them.
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

BahnStormer

Status
    how much do the S-Line lwoers normally go for and how much are/were the Votex lowers?
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    how much do the S-Line lwoers normally go for and how much are/were the Votex lowers?
    check with ur local audi dealer, guessin not as low as 90.

there listed on ebay now, thought id give u guys first refusal.

BahnStormer

Status
    did u get confirmation of the price to UK?

I'm keen - I'm still waiting to hear back from you as to how much it would cost to post - something in the region of 25 sounds decent though!
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

BahnStormer

Status
    Found it on eBay: 95+20 is the same as 90+25
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

4th Gear

Status
    if your gonna fit the s-line (GMBH) lower front to a normal bumper the top part will need modifying as it isnt a case of straight fit.
    postage wise i posted my complete GMBH front top and bottom and grilles for 20 quid
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

jey
    1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jase0851 View Post
    if your gonna fit the s-line (GMBH) lower front to a normal bumper the top part will need modifying as it isnt a case of straight fit.
    postage wise i posted my complete GMBH front top and bottom and grilles for 20 quid
    its the easiest mod to do, ive a standard upper with the gmbh fitted with gmbh grills an it is perfect.

why waste 200 on a upper bumper!

BahnStormer

Status
    Jase - Jey's are coming over from NI, so I guess postage is still the full 20 (or do they just cap it at 20 after a certain size?).

I've read around a fair bit - I understand it's not a 100% straight swap, but everybody I've heard from says it's pretty straight-forward mod to get the S-Line lower to fit, so I'll get this piece in, have a look and see how it goes... I reckon there's a 10% chance I'll go on to buy the S-Line top half, but would prefer to save a couple of hundred Quid if I can....
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

cabriolet

Status
    lostbok,
    i did this mod on my tdi, its a doddle mate,once you remove the old lower part and offer up the s-line lower youll see its dead straight forward mate where to trim.
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

4th Gear

Status
    Jase - Jey's are coming over from NI, so I guess postage is still the full 20 (or do they just cap it at 20 after a certain size?).

I've read around a fair bit - I understand it's not a 100% straight swap, but everybody I've heard from says it's pretty straight-forward mod to get the S-Line lower to fit, so I'll get this piece in, have a look and see how it goes... I reckon there's a 10% chance I'll go on to buy the S-Line top half, but would prefer to save a couple of hundred Quid if I can....
    i sold mine complete for 250 20 postage is good from NI
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

BahnStormer

Status
    jase - that included grills though?
    LostBok/BahnStormer77

4th Gear

Status
    jase - that included grills though?
    yeah the whole lot as removed from my car i had to make a box to send it though as it was massive

2nd Gear

Status
    hi guys the price of a new one from audi is now only 85 retail so better off getting a new one

part number 8e0 807 110b gru comes primed!

well you better unsell them, sharpish!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by foolish3uk View Post
    hi guys the price of a new one from audi is now only 85 retail so better off getting a new one

part number 8e0 807 110b gru comes primed!
    Evening,

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but is it just the lower part of the bumper that can be removed, I have an SE that's a little librarian looking if I'm honest, would really like an S-Line front bumper but they seem to be few and far between, would I only need to order the above part? .. the mesh/grills/fog lights be a straight replacement?

Thanks

Chris

2003 2.0 FSI SE A4 Avant

cabriolet

Status
    youll need the lower bumper part but you will also need new fog grills ( about 16 each) and the lower centre grill ( about 90) your foglights themselves will be ok
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

well you better unsell them, sharpish!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelonly View Post
    youll need the lower bumper part but you will also need new fog grills ( about 16 each) and the lower centre grill ( about 90) your foglights themselves will be ok
    cool, the spraying 40ish? circa 250 all in hmmmmmmmmm, think it can wait for now

2003 2.0 FSI SE A4 Avant