S4 Rear Bumper

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
:sorry:Well I got my hands on an S4 Rear but to be honest its looking pretty messy. Might just chuck it and start again. Its a shame the B7 s4 dont fit because I can get one pretty cheap if its still there.

I might try and sort the S4 bumper out but its full of cracks ,too many for my liking. Got it at a steal aswell £35 from a local Scrappy...Looked ok in the dark,lol.

...I managed to get my Forge Diverter and Forge uprated turbo Pipe on though, what a difference!!
Roof/wheels next week...

Skim of isi and itll be all good mate, and that is a ****** steal!!

Yeah I know thats why I had to buy it.
The old boy at the scrappy said it was standard A4 hence why it was sooo cheap but when I seen it I knew what it was the S4, I was only after a Door mirror for my van and happened to see it.

Never realised the bumpers were that Big. My mate took it lastnight and he's going to have a look at it today and see what he can do.

what sort of pipe did you get juss ? an uprated silicone ?

Yeah I went for the Uprated Silicone one from Forge, Loads better.
I heard the ally ones are very pricey so I felt the Tightness again and didnt even ask,ha!

yeah they are expensive the aluminium ones, i was lucky to get mine BNIB for £16
the reciept that came with it was for 400 euro,s

I can remember when you got that, Jammy Bleeder!!

j7uss,
did you get the bottom bit with it that goes over the exhausts aswell ?
are you going to use it ?
do you want to sell it?
do you think it will fit mine?

do you want me to ask anymore questions? LOL :shutup2:

Lol, Yeah the whole complete bumper..
The saloon version dont fit cabs but this does....http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-AUDI-S4-CONVERTIBLE-BUMPER-OFF-2004-FIT-A4-S4_W0QQitemZ110365807201QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item110365807201&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

:eyebrows:

thanks mate, but sadly that dont look any different to the one on mine, ive seen a few cabs about that seem to have a bit more definition to them and have sort of a lip over the tailpipes, mainly on b7's and think there diesels.
just want something that stands out a little more, thought about colour coding aswell but i suppose that would make it stand out less.

hows the new toy coming on?