Few pics of my A4

James88

Reaction score
soz ****** up the other thread so deleted it, first time uploading pics :unsure:

the old wheels

06122008229.jpg

the new wheels, gona lower it 30mm would that look good ??

003.jpg

004.jpg

Less of the swearing mate!

Get the lowers painted will look better still.

the rear drivers side looks alot lower than the rear passenger side.
centre caps and bumpers done it will look 100% better.

Less of the swearing mate!

Get the lowers painted will look better still.

i only swore once :unsure: sorry if it offends you

i was thinking of painting the black bits, im a sprayer so doing it is not a problem, but im quite lazy so i will get upto it when i can be bothered :)

Colour coding the black bits will be the best thing you can do imho :o.k: Wheels look good though, and lowering it will finish it off nicely.

Nice wheels! Genuine or reps? Needs to be lowered though (will hopefully be lowering mine soon and then i'll be on the hunt for the wheels!)

Richard :o.k:

Look at that - two Darset boys who've just put their little girls to bed and have got nothing better to do than post similar replies at the same time!!! :whistle2:

Hello James!

there just reps got them off ebay, they were kerbed so i refurbed them at work

Look at that - two Darset boys who've just put their little girls to bed and have got nothing better to do than post similar replies at the same time!!! :whistle2:

Brilliant! That cracked me up mate :lmfao:

Spot on too!

Nice wheels mate, personally I wouldn't worry about painting the bottoms I'd just give them a good polish, as long as it's low it will still look good:

bbs19-lm2.jpg

avant3iu8va8.jpg

Hmmm the lowers do go well on that avant!!

Think it a case of just keeping the lowers clean else they look nasty when they are mud up and faded.

Gel away!!!!

Hmmm the lowers do go well on that avant!!

Think it a case of just keeping the lowers clean else they look nasty when they are mud up and faded.

Gel away!!!!
Yeah I agree, as long as they look black and not grey it's all good. My old coupe looked loads better after I cleaned the bottoms properly. But don't use back to black, I used Halfords Special Bumper Treatment, not exactly sure what it was called but you rub it on, leave it an hour and rub it off, looks 100% better than back to black and last for weeks rather than minutes.