17s,18s or....19s

reg21

Reaction score
what wheels look good but dont disrupt yhe ride too much... im thinking of getting the rs4 reps, or the nuvolari replica in black!!

DSCF0295.jpg

I went for RS6 18's so far so good

just got 18inch RS4s, havent fitted them yet as i just painted them today 18s is the sensible option in my opinion

does the a4 in pic below have standard springs on it? the 18s seem to fit very nice

I went for 18's, 17's look small and don't fill the arches, 19's look good but unless you have a good set of coilovers I'm sure they will rub on every bump and hard corner.

Here's mine (sorry it's not a great picture).

mywheels.jpg

fit nice mate, so you didnt fit springs on your, thats just standard with 18s on?? thanks fo the pic mate

Yeah standard suspension on mine but it's a 1.8t sport so it has the same suspension as an S-line (red shocks) which I think is slightly stiffer and lower than normal.

18's are generally regarded as the usable sporty option - on standard suspension, you might notice the weight of the wheels, but apparently the reduced tyre profile is not too noticable.

19's will ( a) make you a very nervous driver (kerbing, pot holes, etc) and ( b) probably need revised suspension.

17's are okay-ish, but scarcely worth the effort...