Chris NottJMB Retrofits

Thread: cigarette burn

Reverse Gear

Status

cigarette burn

HI im new here

Ive got a black A4 1.8 t, its been an excellent car ive had no problems with it at all and im very pleased with it and have had it for 2 years. The reason im putting a post up is that I was driving in to birmingham last weekend and I asked for directions and unfortunetely the person I asked for directions was drunk and smoking a cigarette! When I wound down the window and he leaned slightly in to give me directions the end of his cigarette fell into my passengers seat and burned a small hole in the seat! Has anyone got any ideas or tips on what I can do to it? The hole is about 7 ml circle. thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status

Space Cowboy

Status
    mate thats a right bummer when that sort of **** happens eh?

I guess I would try to plug and glue a tiny swatch of the same material using fabric adhesive (its bloody strong on cloth) - or go to an upholsterer to see if they can fix it invisibly. The sewed repair on that link is ok but still very visible eh.

Hope you get it sorted bud, i need the same thing done in 2 places on my seats too
    B4 TDI - old skool project / daily driver...if it ain't broke, it's probably an Audi...

1st Gear

Status
    anyone know of any decent leather scratch repair? sorry if this is a thread hi jack thought it was somewhere near topic.
    I have no money and now this:

which evidently needs a lot of money.