Pics Of My Motor

GlennMr2

Reaction score
Hi, i thought id post some pics up of my a4, had her since saturday and have already started modding (lol), , first 2 pics are from when i got it, the next are after i put the wheels on and inserted my headunit,

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3276977

im not 100% sure how you post pics on here ????

any advice on lowering springs as well.. i want to drop but not to much so the wheels sit in the arches ?

its asking for a log in mate? y dont u host the pics on imageshack or somewhere similar n then post the pics

its asking for a log in mate? y dont u host the pics on imageshack or somewhere similar n then post the pics

try it again , should work now,, but i will look into image shack or something

Before the new wheels:
32769770002_large.jpg

AFTER:
32769770001_large.jpg

32769770004_large.jpg

32769770005_large.jpg

32769770006_large.jpg

32769770008_large.jpg

32769770003_large.jpg

and the bling:
32769770009_large.jpg

how on earth did you do that, cheers mate, thats what i wanted it to look like

:beerchug::arco:

Today, I tought a man to fish... :rock:

(step-by-step ilustrated guide in a PM to you, ask if anything isn't clear)

I had a feeling those wheels would look great on yours, didn't I?

What brand is the HU?

(D'oh! Just looked at the big pic of the HU & can see it's an Alpine!)

yer jeff the wheels look ace on my audi, i need to lower it a bit tho. looks like a bloddy tank,

thats a alpine ipod unit, quality bit of kit had it a few years now, couldnt live with out it, lol

thanks lostbok for the pm,, very much needed bit of advice, i will test my fishing skills out later, lol

does look like a nice car, especially with the new wheels...

Surprising to see how much higher the SE suspension looks than the Sport... I know it's only an inche or so, but I don't think I want mine any lower - perfectly happy with how low / firm mine is right now.

love the look of those wheels on your motor. perfect colour as well your car! n i know what u mean about the headunit, i have an aftermarket kenwood in mine, could never go back to the original one!
what else have u got planned for it?

cheers guys,,

i have an infinity basslink t to go in the boot, i want to lower it, and maybe an s-line kit and thats about it i think

oh yer i also just got a armrest as well

It does look higher on the wheels than mine does, even though they are both SE's. Paint the wheels graphite grey, I dare you :yes:

car looks awesome, especially with the 18"ers... and will look even better with S-Line trim... let us all know how that goes (I'm bumbling my way down that route too - although still undecided on 17" or 18" wheels as this is supposed to be my "comfortable cruiser" and I've already got the sports suspension, which is very firm on the TDI Quattro already due to the weight of the car).

not such a fan of the HU (sorry), I'm always after OEM or something that's very careful to try and be OEM: e.g. I've got an MP3 Alpine head unit with the built in 4x60W V-Drive amp in my Golf, but hunted around for one with green buttons, so it's match all the green internal lights and dials....

In the Audi, when I was hunting around for an upgrade from my BOSE+Symphony to somethign with satnav and MP£'s, nothing aside from RNS-E headunit seemed to quite do it: some of them looked okay-ish (and most of them had better features), but the trade off was visual and feature integration into the car - and I really wanted to get the full speech control system in for the SatNav, phone system, etc. (plus all the steering controls already prompt the satnav and changes volume & track/station).