Thule rapid fit foot pack

markpw73

Reaction score
Sorry for the random questions:

I have a roof box that fitted onto my wifes A2 with Thule foot pack 750 and bars (761). I need to put the box on my A4 avant with roof rails so i was hoping the feet will fit in the gutter as per the A2. This would stop me spending £60 on the 755's to fit the roof rails!
Any one know if they will fit or do i need some new ones?

I have emailed the Co i bought it from but just thought i would post in the interim!
(save me unscrewing the box etc from the feet and scratching my car)

Any help would be appreciated or if anyone has some Thule rapid fit 755 foot pack for sale i would be interested.

(how geeky does that all sound):think:

Thanks
Mark

I think the only way to know is to try it! I would have thought that the 750 foot pack wouldn't be high enough for the Thule bars to clear the standard fit Avant roof bars and would foul on them....?

I think you will need the footpack for the bars. Can't think of the number off hand, its out in the garage and its raining at the mo. Your bars will be fine, just change the feet. Take a look on Fleabay.

I think the only way to know is to try it! I would have thought that the 750 foot pack wouldn't be high enough for the Thule bars to clear the standard fit Avant roof bars and would foul on them....?

Sounds very likely oh well will try and see what happens on next day off, if not will search for some cheap 755's

Thanks chaps