S4 Mirrors?

Cheers NHN, I was hoping you were gonna say that as I have bought them now!

Whats your project?

Nothing too exciting, one of mine is a tiny bit cracked anyway, so I think i am going to spray them Audi Avus silver (same as my wheels) and give them plenty of lacquer for a nice shine. I am hoping it will look a bit different to the brushed aluminium finish (and is cheaper given what I have already spent this year!)

If it doesn't look much good I can either sell them on or spray them Dolphin grey to match the car. We will see :)

so I think i am going to spray them Audi Avus silver (same as my wheels) and give them plenty of lacquer for a nice shine. I am hoping it will look a bit different to the brushed aluminium finish (and is cheaper given what I have already spent this year!)
Did you get round to this experiment?
How did it go?
Do you have any pictures?

Thanks!

Did you get round to this experiment?
How did it go?
Do you have any pictures?

Thanks!

I did indeed, and they came really good! Full story HERE with lots and lots of pics! But here is a taster:

CleanMay2009006.jpg

WOW! Excellent job.
I must try this myself.
Thanks!

Would replica alloy S4 mirrors fit my B7 2006 A4 which are electrically folding/retractable?

Thanks

I think you've answered your own question, if they're replica's then they should be identical to oem, so I would say yes.