Votex rear bumper

Cheers James will keep my eye on that 1 lets hope i aint bidding against a few on here for it though!!

I can vouch for this guys, I picked up the front bumper tonight off him, sound bloke, brand new still in the wrapper complete with mesh, a genuine item, he payed top price from Audi as he couldnt wait another six months to find a second hand part. He has just brought himself a B6 with a VOTEX kit on so he don't need it now. Said I can have first refusal if people on here don't want to go through the bidding process and risk loosing it. I could buy it on said behalf and send it through my business' courier. Would need to work something out though.

Cheers;)

I can vouch for this guys, I picked up the front bumper tonight off him, sound bloke, brand new still in the wrapper complete with mesh, a genuine item, he payed top price from Audi as he couldnt wait another six months to find a second hand part. He has just brought himself a B6 with a VOTEX kit on so he don't need it now. Said I can have first refusal if people on here don't want to go through the bidding process and risk loosing it. I could buy it on said behalf and send it through my business' courier. Would need to work something out though.

Cheers;)

Don't you want the rear bumper too then?

I ain't to keen on it too be fair, going to get me something else. A bit bulky, but thats just my opinion. If you want a full kit I might have one in a week or two, second hand mind. Front bumper with no mesh and in primer and in decent nick, back bumper is chipped along the leading edge what comes into contact with the bumper, fully repairable though.
Looking for £350, but to guys on the forum £300 exc P&P.
Let me know if there is any interest, will get some pics when I can.

Cheers

Thats why Im getting rid of my Votex kit pretty soon.
I dont like it at all, Looks cheap IMO especially with the Stick on look. Cant get used to the overlap.

I never realised the kits go for so much!

I agree, the stick on look is not a good thing, and talk about a overlap, if my body man can't get my front to sit flush then I don't wana know. Here's hoping.
The kits seem to fetch silly money, thats if you can find one, so I think that sort of price seems fair, they are quite expensive from Audi if they can even get you one.
The thing that really put me off is that they are made by the Austrian firm MS Designs on sub contract to Audi, now this company makes the horrible euro tack that makes me shudder.
But again, this is my opinion and if you love it then thats all good. I just ****** brought two of the bloomin things. Now im not sure.

Thats why I went direct to Reiger in Germany for my Kit on my red one. The quality has to be spot on!!

For me at the moment, it would have to be the Oettinger front with ABT grill, and to be honest the Caractere and Sportec look pretty good too, just the cost to be honest, at least £600 per bumper really for any of the above.

Are you going to put your Rieger kit on the Kingfisher?

Thats what Im looking to get, A otteinger front end, not sure of skirts and my littl experiment for the rear (which Im having probs with finding the bits).

That reiger kit is the phase 2 mate, mine was the phase 1.The phase 2 is far to busy for me...

Another ebay find here for a saloon:

"I have for sale a full GMBH/ S Line body kit for an Audi A4 B6 2001-2005.

It consits of front bumper lip with sports diamond grills, sideskirts and rear lip spoiler with exhaust cut out at either side also complete with grill's.

I also have available the boot lid spoiler, but would like to sell this with the lid itself."

LINKY

Nothing to do with me by the way, I just noticed it.

Price may go high-ish since that includes boot lid too... and due to the weight and size, has to be collected.

Waiting for decent photo's to see what it actually includes: not sure if that includes side skirts.

Also spotted this SMK-Tuning Body Kit... or is that still going to look that chav even with OEM wheels? Hard to tell with those wheel on it....

I'd probably be looking to cover the rear with full grills anyway and then leave all the TDI pipes pointed at the ground - at least until after I've had it remapped and on a roling road to see if the ole oil-burner is kicking out any smoke.

Here's a link to the one on their site: SMK-Tuning Audi A4 B6 "RS4" kit

The Avant looks pretty decent - but after the saloon pics on their eBay shop, I was a little concerned... but the Avant look fairly OEM in an S4-ish kinda way... (don't worry - I know these are just aftermarket kits, but still interested in opinions).

Nothing Chav about it but the quality of material will make it look sh*t if it aint decent quality, take a look at some of the reigers on Audizine, now they look nasty, dont line up or owt!

I'd probably be looking to cover the rear with full grills anyway and then leave all the TDI pipes pointed at the ground - at least until after I've had it remapped and on a roling road to see if the ole oil-burner is kicking out any smoke.

IMO the Votex kit with the exhausts blanked off looks truly awful :no: If it smokes you will have to clean it more!

I have just bought a tuning module for mine and am still planning a visible twin exhaust conversion :o.k:

That guy has had a full kit for sale and another rear bumper for sale in the last few months. Assuming they sold.

Yeah his advert states he has no other parts for sale so I guess so.

Fetching good money I see:happy:, cant wait to sell mine now.
...then here was me thinking that asking £175 Buy it Now for the lot was a little steep.Didnt realise such a tacky kit would fetch so much!

a4-2.4 I think the sides all match - they don't normally advertise separate sideskirts for a saloon / avant.

the rear's definitely don't match ;)

Thanks lostbok, will b7 votex sideskirts fit an b6?? I have the rear just looking for the front votex

No fella, I'm having some right trouble locating the front mesh, I have been given some numbers to try and I will keep you posted.

Cheers

J7USS - your Rieger looks a lot "cleaner" that what I've found online:

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/product.php/10892/210/audi-a4-8e-rieger-front-bumper-pdc-abs

These normally seem to have lots of extra little slots below the centre intake?

Or is there some Rieger / Reiger joke that I'm missing here?!?

here,s a reiger joke for ya lost

100_2189.jpg

Thanks Jase - but can you find that in a catalogue anywhere?

Know anybody who will supply those and preferably a decent palce to paint and fit them too?

The "joke" I was refering to was that there seemed to be a couple of ways of spelling it and everytime I was looking for one I found some pretty over-blinged kit :(

Just after a S-Line or similar look that's gonna cost <£2000....

only joking lost :) i got my bumper for £280 inc the front splitter. the one juss has you can still buy from rieger for a similar price

Thanks Jase - but can you find that in a catalogue anywhere?

Know anybody who will supply those and preferably a decent palce to paint and fit them too?

The "joke" I was refering to was that there seemed to be a couple of ways of spelling it and everytime I was looking for one I found some pretty over-blinged kit :(

Just after a S-Line or similar look that's gonna cost <£2000....

fit it yourself its easy the front s-line bumper is a bolt on job and when i fitted the DTM b7 skirts to my b6 it was a case of factory screws/clips and a bit of sicaflex on the rear wings

thats them :) they are actually the skirts that were fitted to the limited edition DTM model b7 quite easy to fit about 20 minute job

excellent - have purchased them £100 - Did I get ripped off ?!

I will introduce myself properly once I've picked up my new S4 tonight, but im hopeful this forum will be a great source of help and you two gentlemen have given me great hope so far !

So, once I've got them painted, in terms of putting them on. It is pure DIY ? It is just a couple of screws or does it need any adhesive ?

Basically what im asking is can a novice (aka an Idiot = me) do it ?

Thanks guys

:s4addict:

Im sure you'll have no probs putting them on unless you have 2 eyes facing the wrong way,lol...

Jase will advise you more on the detailed fitting!

Id say you got them for a good price...

soooo if you are putting them on the S4, you need to take the Door blades off and sell them to me..:o.k:

You'll find plenty of Help & advice on here mate, Ive saved myself tons of Labour rates by the advice Ive had off here, believe me.:thumbsup: