Votex rear bumper

cheers guys.

Do the door blades need to come off ??? I hope not, hadnt banked on losing them

I used to have a B6 A4 with the full vortex kit and had the S4 door blades. Looked ace imo

I'll load up some pics. It was a beauty, it had full vortex kit, lowered suspension, 19" RS4 reps, S4 door blades, black optics, milltek performance exhaust system and chrome mirrors.

I let it go for an absolute steal aswel - if only I knew about this site - someone would have picked up a bargain

ps. picked up my S4 !!!

No Im only joking, I just want some S4 blades and cant find any other than the rip off stealers!!

Yeah get some pics up of the old car, Im having a Milltek on mine to, cant beat them can you!!

Hi guys,Just joined site and am in a bit of a hot spot and you guys seem to know all the answers for kits.Just bought a votex rear bumper apron with the 3 mesh and twin pipe cut outs from e bay to brighten my 2001 2.5tdi quattro sport up a bit.Looking at your texts ,does it fit over the existing bottom apron because i took the old one off(breaking tabs on the way, Doh! )then lined up the new votex in its place and it is massive,no way will it fit.
What is entailed fixing it on as i have seen a few for sale with a fitting kit,mine doesn't have one.
Any info would be greatfully received ! Thanks in advance guys!
:think:
Bruce.

Im sure you'll have no probs putting them on unless you have 2 eyes facing the wrong way,lol...

Jase will advise you more on the detailed fitting!

Id say you got them for a good price...

soooo if you are putting them on the S4, you need to take the Door blades off and sell them to me..:o.k:

You'll find plenty of Help & advice on here mate, Ive saved myself tons of Labour rates by the advice Ive had off here, believe me.:thumbsup:

aye mate give me a shout if you want any info on fitting the skirts.

cheers guys.

Do the door blades need to come off ??? I hope not, hadnt banked on losing them

I used to have a B6 A4 with the full vortex kit and had the S4 door blades. Looked ace imo

I'll load up some pics. It was a beauty, it had full vortex kit, lowered suspension, 19" RS4 reps, S4 door blades, black optics, milltek performance exhaust system and chrome mirrors.

I let it go for an absolute steal aswel - if only I knew about this site - someone would have picked up a bargain

ps. picked up my S4 !!!

no the door blades can stay on, i just didnt like the look of mine with the skirts so i sold them