S4 Trim

N80KRR

Reaction score
Does anyone or could anyone get some dimensions for the side panels on the S4 kit?

Like these:

4.jpg
5.jpg

here's the part numbers.... (courtesy of Ickleric and A4-mods.com)

S4 DoorBlades:
-Picture of S4 DoorBlades can be seen HERE
-S4 Door Blades are slightly larger than USP DoorBlades
-Part numbers for S4 DoorBlades are:
8E0-853-959-A-7DL door flare
8E0-853-960-A-7DL door flare
8E0-853-969-A-7DL door flare
8E0-853-970-A-7DL door flare

I guess go to Vagcat.com and check them there?

Hi N80KRR,

Where can you get those carbon fibre side trims???
Are they custom or is there a place who makes all sorts of carbon products??

Cheerz:respekt:

Thanks a million N80KKR, just what I find lacking for audi's. Carbon bits, but for Beemers the market is overflowing, check out CA Automotive, can get carbon doors, carbon wings, carbon roof, carbon boot, carbon bumpers, everything is available in carbon it seems.

Cheers anyway mate

isn't that a US website?

do they do EU delivery? I've found that the majority of US companies regard "international" as Canada and Mexica (which techncially they are) and anything beyond North America might as well be outer space....

I tend to just get stuff delivered to my parents in the US and then pay for them to re-post it to the UK.

Thats probably true, and Im don't know if I could sleep at night knowing £500 of carbon is getting chucked about.
Pitty nobody over here don't do it, obviously you can get 1offs made but would cost a fortune.

Lostbok, have you ever thought of getting your parents to send you over some usdm parts, some cool stuff available, i.e, headlights (then mod them for right hand drive), tailgate, front bumper, etc.

tends to be smaller stuff.... I'm not sure how thrillled they'd be re-posting bumpers, etc.... it's usually things like computer CPU's, sunglasses, etc.

not after a heavilly modded Audi - just very slightly "beefier" looking OEM version.

I didn't mean a garish yanky kit, but they have some subtle differences on cars for their market, can look quite cool, very understated oem+

point taken, but a bumper is a bumper.... either way you try to explain it away, it's not goign to be easy to bring over, especially since my dad normally travels hand luggage only since he hates check-in and luggage collection... even a full pack of door blades is goin to be fairly unpopular...

wrt the carbon trim - I think Siena at DeltaVAG can source lots of Carbon or Carbon-look VAG trim.... there's not that much on his site, but what he doesn't already have, he can usually source.