Breakers / 2nd hand parts in Surrey / SW London?

Reaction score
As related to my previous bodykit questions, I'm thinking about trying a slightly different tack to start with:

I'm after some lower trim to have a go at colour coding the lower parts of my front and rear bumper and the side skirts and was wondering where there's decent breakers / 2nd hand car parts places in SW London / Surrey (or South of England if they're v good).

Ideally I'm after regular A4 side and rear trim (which I can then get colour coded) and then an S-Line / S4 front bumper to give the front a slightly beefier look.

I know techincally I could have a go with most of this on the existing trim, but this is my first attempt, so I would rather buy the kit and have a backout plan if it all goes wrong (or ends up taking months)...

A little pointer from someone whos done this before...

If you want it to last, dont use acrylic paint (ie the stuff from rattle cans), its just not hard enough.

If you dont have the kit to spray it in basecoat/clearcoat or 2K then take it to a bodyshop and let them do it, otherwise in 2 months time its going to be covered in stonechips and look like ***. I've been there with bumpers on previous cars, and i've only just painted the grille surround on the A4 anthracite and its got quite a few chips on it already, and its only been on the car a month.

If you plan to paint it with the proper paint with a spray gun and compressor then fine, but otherwise i really wouldnt bother.

Aragorn - thanks for the tip - I'll bear that in mind when pricing up the stuff...

I was probably going to try to do a decent amount of the prep work myself and then get a bodyshop to do the paint (or price up painting kit, if they were going to charge silly money).

I've got a largely unused garage that would probably be okay for painting in, but I've not really got that far: still just trying to find out where to get the bumper and trim from.

If there nobody that will just supplies ready-sprayed (silver) bumper trim: standard A4 back and sides and an S4 front?

Seems that if I wanted some crazy aftermarket kit, that wouldn't be too much trouble, but since I want the Audi stuff, it's a complete nightmare.

well its basically a case of finding an audi breakers or buying it new.

If you look on ebay searching for things like "A4 breaking" might find you some places that break various audis, failing that its a trip to the dealer with a wodge of cash.

how can I find the prices for the dealers?

and would they paint it up in proper Audi silver for me?

I'm guessing it's crazy prices, but at present I have no idea at all....