Diesel from petrol

Wyrecom

Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Ive currently been drivin a E36 M3 and had the opportunity to drive 'daddies for the day'! i have not stopped smilling! this car is the B9LUX. i dont know what to write coz i am gobsmacked! they are awesome. Im goin to spend the next ten years of my life savin 4 one of these little beauties! all i can say is F*&k in hell these are RUDE! If anyone is fortunate enough to upgrade and have a few pennies in the bank, get one of these, fun factor 10000/10000, smile factor 10000/10000. yeehaa, cant wait for the journey home! Pity i wasnt single as there are plenty of materiallistic slappers about, doh!!!! BUY ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH BILLYBOY, AND YOU USED ENOUGH SODDIN OPTIMAX I NOTICED JUST TO GO A SHORT DISTANCE, WOT DID YOU GO 100 MILES JUST TO GET SOME TEA BAGS.

Has anyone here come to an A4 TDI 130 from an A3 1.8t? I have been thinking about an A4 was looking for an objective view from someone who has made the same change.

Now then mate glad to see people changing from petrol to diesel, I have a 130bhp A3 TDI sport with a digital tunit box from dragon performance so it about 150/165bhp. I think diesel seem quite fast because of the low end torque they give you, and even more when you chip them. Then the other advantage is the MPG which with the price of fuel, has got to be a good swop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Hi, i have to say you'd be a fool not too, the a4 19 tdi is an awesome car, having just sold one.. the fuel economy is great and the horse power is unbelivable. Have moved to a 2.5 V6 now but i loved the 1900.