Where to buy?

toasty

Reaction score
Website
www.dmcgrath.net
[ QUOTE ]
Great looking car!! Carbon Black or ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it's Carbon Black, with Contis on those 19" rims (how sad is it that I can tell that).

Anyway, excellent looking car Raimon - hope you enjoy every mile.

drive.gif

Not me. No rain since I drove this Thing for the first time, and were I live (north of Spain), it usually rains quite a lot. And yes, it´s Carbon Black with grey nappa leather.

Anyone know a good place on line where I can find Audis for sale, Ive been using Autotrader but I want to expand my search more as there isnt that much on the old trader website.
I cant just get local papers as Im living in Ireland and I want to find the right car and then fly back home to buy it and bring it back
Any ideas
P.S. Im looking for a 1.8T Sport or 1.8T Quattro Sport and I want a nice leather interior. I wont be buying till at least october but Im starting my search now in case the right car does pop up

It will proberly sound really dull, but I have just bought a used car from an Audi main dealer. I was looking for a particular spec of car and the web site was the best plave to look and locate it. They seem to have better examples and generlly in better condition.
Good luck.

Try www.motorlogix.com or call Andy Nowell @ motorlogix on 0845 230 3225, he saved me about 5 grand over dealer price on a new A4 Quattro, the car still comes via Audi UK but at a hugely discounted price, the sales guy at the dealership was gutted when I told him I got it through Andy, as it cost him his commission!

Tell Andy you got his number from me, (Christian French)