Volks AutosEM Tuning
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 71
  1. #1
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671

    ...in with the new project



    Here we have it. My new ride!!

    Not alot planned for it right away but I will be doing the Darker look again, Black roof, Mirrors and Having the Alloys Gloss Black to.
    New Grill + tints aswell as the HIDS.

    Then theres the Diverter Valve, New N75 on its way, Aero Wipers & re-install my System!

    ...Not all at once though, one step at a time.

    Im just chuffed I actually got a Low Mileage motor for a change, 48,000 with Audi Service history.


    oh and the Votex will be coming off soon aswell

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1210tech's Avatar
    Four Ring Fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    689
    very nice mate, and you got the colour you always wanted
    A4 2.5 TDi quattro sport saloon
    RNS-E DVD Nav running SW 0600 with 2007 disc including TMC function, Bluetooth Telephone, Audi iPod Interface
    18" RS6's now gone, replaced by OEM 18" S4 alloys
    Retrofit S-Line Bodykit
    Retrofit OEM Xenon's
    Retrofit Front Ambient Lighting
    Retrofit OEM Aero Wipers (thanks PJMSpeedy)

  4. #3
    bubstar's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    546
    lovely colour
    A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)

  5. #4
    1wheelonly's Avatar
    cabriolet

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Lounge
    Posts
    2,062
    nice one j7uss
    colours great, is it a 18t ?
    whats inside, black leather,rsn-e etc?
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

  6. #5
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    334
    very nice car mate, love the colour!!

  7. #6
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Lovely looking car, I'm looking forward to watching your plans unfold!
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  8. #7
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by 1210tech View Post
    very nice mate, and you got the colour you always wanted
    Yeah Finally got the colour I wanted. I was lucky really because its the only one I seen when looking, nearly had my hands on another red one but soon as I seen this one up for Grabs, I had to have it!

  9. #8
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelonly View Post
    nice one j7uss
    colours great, is it a 18t ?
    whats inside, black leather,rsn-e etc?
    Cheers, Its a 1.8t Quattro Sport - same as my red one.
    Black Soft Heated Leather, 6cd Bose.

    What Im dissapointed in though is its only got front electric windows which I thought was weird, Im looking to do the rears in Electric now and also I dont have a Center arm rest. There aint no Full DIS, just the standard "remaining miles left" but Im not really fussed about that.

    Theres no sunroof either. Just goes to show my red one had alot of extras really but Im a happy chap.

    I got a spare set of 19" rs6 rims but very beat up so going to get a refurb on them as the ones that are on are quite tatty on the passenger side.

  10. #9
    stoakseya4's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    1,227
    Nice J7USS.
    Always did like that colour... Probably a steal too I'd say...

    Didn't fancy a B7 ?
    1998 S4 Widebody Saloon Track Car
    2006 320d SE Touring - Ze Fuhrer's Wagon
    2001 B5 RS4 510bhp & 508ft lbs SOLD
    1.9TDI (130) Sport -Black-Revo - Mrs Stoakseya4's mota - SOLD

  11. #10
    a4 2.4 se's Avatar
    V6

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Leicester
    Posts
    110
    Nice colour J7uss not seen one in that colour in b6 ,xxx Votex will be coming off soon aswell xxx il be up for your votex

    paz

  12. #11
    1wheelonly's Avatar
    cabriolet

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Lounge
    Posts
    2,062
    j
    does the votex kit bond over the top of your original bumper?
    im just woundering if a good body man could make that fit mine, not seen a cab with that done, think it would look smart.
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

  13. #12
    JamesS4cab's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Mate - thats a cracking looking car. Very unusual colour! Love the rims as well. I need to get some of them!!

  14. #13
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    @ Stoaksey - I was close in Buying a Sline Tdi B7 but the mileage was quite high for its year so still couldnt justify the Cheap price tag either! Once I seen this one and as its been said is Very rare in this colour, I just visualized it with some subtle mods and thought yeah Go for it.

    @ 1wheel - Thats not a bad Idea! Ive never seen a cab with one on, Im sure with a few modifications and maybe some smoothing it is possible. Maybe you could ask some of the Audizine boys across the pond, they're into all that stuff and give some good tips!

    Thanks for all the comments guys, takes the sadness of the loss of my Red Devil .

    Im starting the process next couple of weeks and Im looking into getting the S4 rear bumper with an Rs4 bottom lip modded into it. Seen Only 1 done before in the US and it looks amazing. Im toying with a Deval Front Bumper or the otteinger, not sure of the side skirts yet & Dont know whether ill be adding the Door blades yet...

    First its the Black roof & some Light tints (no roof spoiler this time) kinda getting used to the boot spoiler aswell. HIDs should be sorted this weekend aswell as a new Grill. Did Want the S4 grill again but the ABT is pushing its way through I reckon.

    Looking into getting the rear windows electric, anyone know anything about this?No doubt its going to be a pricey fit!!

  15. #14
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    720
    That looks great Juss. Can't wait to see the transformation. What colour is it? Looks a bit like Sprint Blue.

  16. #15
    Rocko's Avatar
    A5 TSFI

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    N. Ireland
    Posts
    532
    Thats stunning Juss.

    I expect regular updates mate.
    Ranting about Audi Customer Service

  17. #16
    jwhat's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    524
    Thats a class colour can't wait to see what you do with it. Well wear.

  18. #17
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    100
    Love the colour mate never seen it before.

    One question though why did you sell the red one all modded to buy another one thats standard?

  19. #18
    pjmspeedy's Avatar
    Dude, what's mine say ?

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by J7USS View Post
    @ Stoaksey - I was close in Buying a Sline Tdi B7 but the mileage was quite high for its year so still couldnt justify the Cheap price tag either! Once I seen this one and as its been said is Very rare in this colour, I just visualized it with some subtle mods and thought yeah Go for it.

    @ 1wheel - Thats not a bad Idea! Ive never seen a cab with one on, Im sure with a few modifications and maybe some smoothing it is possible. Maybe you could ask some of the Audizine boys across the pond, they're into all that stuff and give some good tips!

    Thanks for all the comments guys, takes the sadness of the loss of my Red Devil .

    Im starting the process next couple of weeks and Im looking into getting the S4 rear bumper with an Rs4 bottom lip modded into it. Seen Only 1 done before in the US and it looks amazing. Im toying with a Deval Front Bumper or the otteinger, not sure of the side skirts yet & Dont know whether ill be adding the Door blades yet...

    First its the Black roof & some Light tints (no roof spoiler this time) kinda getting used to the boot spoiler aswell. HIDs should be sorted this weekend aswell as a new Grill. Did Want the S4 grill again but the ABT is pushing its way through I reckon.

    Looking into getting the rear windows electric, anyone know anything about this?No doubt its going to be a pricey fit!!
    J7USS - I've been thinking about putting the RS4 rear valance on to mine but was unsure what needed to be done to get it to fit. Do you have a link to the one you have seen ? Was it on audizine ?
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

    For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

  20. #19
    Niknak's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    864
    Loving the colour J7uss I don't think I have ever seen one of that colour before!!

  21. #20
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_a3_tdi130 View Post
    Love the colour mate never seen it before.

    One question though why did you sell the red one all modded to buy another one thats standard?
    I sort of got bored because I had it over 2yrs and thought it was time for a change, something else to get my teeth into really aslo It was a good offer I couldnt refuse as the lad was genuine for a few months ago when I first advertised it.

    I was going to try something different like a Meganne Sport 225 or have a play with a P1 for abit (something to make me feel young again,lol) but soon as I seen this one and the colour, I had to have it!!


    One other thing which annoyed me was a young lad from near my Mums had obviously seen mine around and has done the exact colour and mods etc like Roof, black grill similar wheels on his A3, didnt look a patch on mine but pissed me off. Now I have this colour, no one can copy me... A truely One off J7uss.

  22. #21
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmspeedy View Post
    J7USS - I've been thinking about putting the RS4 rear valance on to mine but was unsure what needed to be done to get it to fit. Do you have a link to the one you have seen ? Was it on audizine ?

    Ill dig it out if I can find it but yes it was on Audizine and it looked the Dogs. It was months ago and was going to do it to my red one.

    The last I seen was the guy was in the process of smoothing it out.
    Ill have a look and see if I can find it!!

    @Niknak - Yeah Its very rare I beleive. Ive only ever seen one on the motorway couple yrs ago (which might have been this one) and its the same colour which the B5 S4 used.
    Last edited by J7USS; 17th February 2009 at 21:15.

  23. #22
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    69
    Thats a beast mate love it!!
    3.0 V6 Quattro Sport.

  24. #23
    "Stick a V8 in it!"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    15,287
    The B5 S4 used nagaro (negaro?) blue, which i dont think is the same as that color. Negaro is a flat shade, not metallic like yours, and its also less greeney, more of a darker solid blue.

    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Avant, Berry Pearl
    2000 A4 1.8T Sport Quattro Saloon, Black-ish
    1997 S4 - PPC £999 Challenge Track Car Build
    TD5 Land Rover Defender build


  25. #24
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
    The B5 S4 used nagaro (negaro?) blue, which i dont think is the same as that color. Negaro is a flat shade, not metallic like yours, and its also less greeney, more of a darker solid blue.

    No Noggy Blue is totally different but they also did My colour in the B5 S4!!

  26. #25
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    ...KingFisher Blue may I add!

  27. #26
    1wheelonly's Avatar
    cabriolet

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Lounge
    Posts
    2,062
    j7uss

    mate of mine had a 2001 s3 in kingfisher imported from france, lovely colour mate,very rare, look nice in a cab too.
    will have to meet up soon mate, still livin near racecourse is it ?
    could bring lappy if you needed a scan.
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!

  28. #27
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelonly View Post
    j7uss

    mate of mine had a 2001 s3 in kingfisher imported from france, lovely colour mate,very rare, look nice in a cab too.
    will have to meet up soon mate, still livin near racecourse is it ?
    could bring lappy if you needed a scan.

    Yeah Ive seen a few A3's knocking about too..
    Im still near race course and that would be good mate!!
    I forgot you aint that far aswell..

  29. #28
    docurley's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UK, London, SE
    Posts
    3,841
    Wow that colour is the wicked and yep I have never seen this on a A4 and was thinking along this colour for my car when I do mine.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

  30. #29
    docurley's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UK, London, SE
    Posts
    3,841
    Oh I would also be interested in doing electric back doors because my S-Line does not have them either but I was thinking of using an after market kit but tie it in to the stock switches but we will see as I need to find RS4 rear doors so I would imagine the motors will already be there and I will have to figure out the wiring
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

  31. #30
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    No Doc, This colour wont suit your A4 !
    Yeah I think thats what I was going to end up doing with a original 4 switch control on the door, The original set up are well expensive! Im keeping my eyes peeled for a breaker, Ive had a mad brainwave and might do abit of Experimenting

    Your sorted though if you getting the Rs4 Doors because I cant see them having Winders ..I bet the wiring is pretty straight forward.the pain of it will be feeding it through etc.

  32. #31
    V6 Quatt's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    775
    Nice Audi
    Torque the Torque

  33. #32
    Danb's Avatar
    Simples

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    West Brom
    Posts
    63
    J7USS, that is one sweet motor, thats the colour i've been secretly looking at because its so rare.
    There was one for sale on Autotrader recently maybe this one, but I don't think it was called Kingfisher Blue, it looks slightly darker than that colour I thought.
    Very very nice cat tho.
    2003 Audi A4 Avant Quattro Sport 1.8T (190) 6 Speed

    Dolphin Grey - Factory HID's - Full Colour Dis - DX Sat Nav - GmbH Bodystyling - 18" RS4 Wheels - BOSE Symphony - Black Grill Surrounds

    Planned Enhancements:- 19" BBS LMs - Eibach Springs - Koni Sports - B7 RS4 Rear ARB - A FRONT TOWING EYE COVER!



  34. #33
    Nickynibbles's Avatar
    Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    846
    Nice motor J7USS, just popped in to see whats going on in the Audi world & was gob smacked to see you'd sold your red beast!! I remember when I was originally shopping for my A4 3.0 3 years ago I came across one in the same colour as that with the Votex kit, would of had it but it didnt have leather seats which was a must for me. Glad I waited though as my Dolphin Grey A4 in the Votex kit I thought looked the nuts, and it was better specc'd too!! I seem to recall people before trying to retro-fit leccy rear windows and it was massively expensive, your breakers yard idea probably the best way to go although its a fairly rare extra so you'll need to be patient I bet!!

    So is this beast going to see that big turbo conversion?? Oh and I dont need to tell you this but keep an eye out for oil sludge etc as you dont want a repeat of what happened to the red car!!

    Im currently looking at coming back to the VAG world in a few months time after nearly a year with my little Smart Roadster. Need a family car as there's going to be a new addition so looking at a nearly new Skoda Octavia vRS TDi in a very similar blue to your A4, for the money you cant get a better 5dr hatchback! Would of loved another A4 but need a hatchback for carrying stuff & dont want an estate! Plus the Octavia is cheaper by a few grand for an equivalent A4!
    A4 3.0 Quattro Sport - Gone & missed everyday!

    Current road going missile.....

    ........Smart Roadster - arguably the most fun you can have in a car without using lube!!

  35. #34
    BahnStormer77's Avatar
    BahnStormer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,582
    nice ride mate!
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

  36. #35
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Yep, Sold it on mate to another guy on here, I know its gone to a good home though.

    Its weird with some of these Audi's, they got some right smashing looking colours but empty inside, I was shocked when I seen it had Winders!!!

    Im not planning a turbo conversion yet but if work continues to go well then Ill prob invest but not a Massive conversion, More like the K04 route.

    ...oh and Im on the ball matey, picked it up today after work - New Oil pump/Pick up pipe & Service , like you say, I dont want to have that nightmare ever again, Helllllllllllllllll No!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickynibbles View Post
    Nice motor J7USS, just popped in to see whats going on in the Audi world & was gob smacked to see you'd sold your red beast!! I remember when I was originally shopping for my A4 3.0 3 years ago I came across one in the same colour as that with the Votex kit, would of had it but it didnt have leather seats which was a must for me. Glad I waited though as my Dolphin Grey A4 in the Votex kit I thought looked the nuts, and it was better specc'd too!! I seem to recall people before trying to retro-fit leccy rear windows and it was massively expensive, your breakers yard idea probably the best way to go although its a fairly rare extra so you'll need to be patient I bet!!

    So is this beast going to see that big turbo conversion?? Oh and I dont need to tell you this but keep an eye out for oil sludge etc as you dont want a repeat of what happened to the red car!!

    Im currently looking at coming back to the VAG world in a few months time after nearly a year with my little Smart Roadster. Need a family car as there's going to be a new addition so looking at a nearly new Skoda Octavia vRS TDi in a very similar blue to your A4, for the money you cant get a better 5dr hatchback! Would of loved another A4 but need a hatchback for carrying stuff & dont want an estate! Plus the Octavia is cheaper by a few grand for an equivalent A4!

  37. #36
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb View Post
    J7USS, that is one sweet motor, thats the colour i've been secretly looking at because its so rare.
    There was one for sale on Autotrader recently maybe this one, but I don't think it was called Kingfisher Blue, it looks slightly darker than that colour I thought.
    Very very nice cat tho.

    Thanks! It could be the one you seen mate, it was in the trader for a couple of weeks but the guy was playing tight ass until I bullied him,lol.

    My camera aint all great and looks a shade or 2 darker in the flesh. Some say Kingfisher blue but ive recently found out its also known by another name due to the Pearl in the paint, I aint got a clue!

  38. #37
    Danb's Avatar
    Simples

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    West Brom
    Posts
    63
    Could it be Sprint Blue, it looks more like that than kingfisher to me.

    Check this out

    http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=37217&page=4

    Maybe.
    2003 Audi A4 Avant Quattro Sport 1.8T (190) 6 Speed

    Dolphin Grey - Factory HID's - Full Colour Dis - DX Sat Nav - GmbH Bodystyling - 18" RS4 Wheels - BOSE Symphony - Black Grill Surrounds

    Planned Enhancements:- 19" BBS LMs - Eibach Springs - Koni Sports - B7 RS4 Rear ARB - A FRONT TOWING EYE COVER!



  39. #38
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Yeah I see where you coming from now!!...hmmmm, Ive just looked in my Boot but hwere the paint code supposed to be, its blank, same in my service book. It just states the Interior code, defo aint a paint code there but it does say Limitied Edition!!

  40. #39
    1210tech's Avatar
    Four Ring Fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    689
    Quote Originally Posted by J7USS View Post
    Some say Kingfisher blue but ive recently found out its also known by another name due to the Pearl in the paint, I aint got a clue!
    There are a couple of contenders for the colour...

    i reckon its either Night Blue Pearl Effect or Denim Blue Pearl Effect
    A4 2.5 TDi quattro sport saloon
    RNS-E DVD Nav running SW 0600 with 2007 disc including TMC function, Bluetooth Telephone, Audi iPod Interface
    18" RS6's now gone, replaced by OEM 18" S4 alloys
    Retrofit S-Line Bodykit
    Retrofit OEM Xenon's
    Retrofit Front Ambient Lighting
    Retrofit OEM Aero Wipers (thanks PJMSpeedy)

  41. #40
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Ive just gave my Cousin my Chassis number, he going to check it out tomorrow whilst he's at work.
    Im intrigued now...Dont want 2tone bodykit!ha

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO