...its going...

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Yep, it will be gone in the next couple days....

Its going to hurt but hey theres always another project around the corner...:3sadwalk:

Ah no way! What are you getting next? New projects are always interesting though, is it another audi?

same reason I did I guess, everything has its time no??

Yeah pretty much right! Think Im just ready to get my teeth into something else now and the offer came along at the right time I reckon.
I was selling it before Xmas but kinda held back due to work situation but a member off here ;) made me an offer so I thought yeah why Not!!

Im sure he'll be back on here very soon once he has what he wanted.

As for my next motor well im looking through a few options this weekend so watch this space :eyebrows:

Up to now its going this afternoon:blink:!!

Cripes! Good luck with the sale matey, and we eagerley await pics of the new ride! Any hints???

Cheers mate!

hmmmm.......any hints!....:eyebrows: Hopefully Ill be posting up this weekend!!

Well It went and now Im stranded!!lol

The mrs was laughing at me when I was watching it go up the road, Im sure BLP will look after her (...the motor I meant)

Ive got my first viewing on Sat morning so If I get it Ill be following up with a New Thread.
Just hope this ****** snow holds out till ive got it!

Maybe he should of taken the mrs & left you the car :undwech:

damn! im gutted it's gone. i have to saw it was my favourite car on audi-sport! probably my favourite car!!! hopefully your next one will be as good if not better!!!

Thanks Mrjheeta! Ill keep you all posted.Feel a another hole in my wallet already coming on,lol

I tell yer, once she finds out your next ideas you'll have more than one hole fella, cause she'll tear you a new one, lmao, lol

Well It went and now Im stranded!!lol

The mrs was laughing at me when I was watching it go up the road, Im sure BLP will look after her (...the motor I meant)

Ive got my first viewing on Sat morning so If I get it Ill be following up with a New Thread.
Just hope this ****** snow holds out till ive got it!

He he, motors an absolute stunner mate, completely flawless inside and out, really very pleased - wired it upto the vagcom today and no error codes other than what we knew already, nearly cryed when I got sprayed by a gritter on the way home though :sob: fortunatly no scrapes.

RS4 B7 steering wheel and RNS-E on the way...

Best of luck with your next project, if its anything like this one it will be nothing but the best.

He he, motors an absolute stunner mate, completely flawless inside and out, really very pleased - wired it upto the vagcom today and no error codes other than what we knew already, nearly cryed when I got sprayed by a gritter on the way home though :sob: fortunatly no scrapes.

RS4 B7 steering wheel and RNS-E on the way...

Best of luck with your next project, if its anything like this one it will be nothing but the best.

Glad you happy matey, definately served me well!:sorry:
Them ****** gritters are lethal..