fuse for electric seats!!!

gavt

Reaction score
Hi all- can anyone help? I have just fitted leather seats to my a4 b6 sport and fitted the front passenger seat first and promptly blew the fuse (I eventually found this located at the passenger footwell near to the bottom of the door behind the trim and nowhere near the fusebox) and have now just fitted the drivers side and again blew a fuse (literally and metaphorically!!). Does anyone know where the driver's seat fuse is located?? It is not symetrical to the passengers and have now spent 4 hours looking!! Please put me out my misery- it is the humane thing to do-:banghead: many thanks- Gav

did you find the fuse? thought they were on the same fuse, is it the s-line seats with electric lumber or full electric seats?

agh. I think this is my current problem and there's no answer to the question. does anyone know where the hell the driver's side fuse is located?

scrub that. it's under the steering column beside 2 silver (thermal?) fuses. only red 10amp in plain sight.

sorry to drag up an old thread, buy my B6 cab doesn't seam to have a fuse on the passenger side and a 50amp on the drivers side