Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Pictures of my new car....with a slight difference

Hi all,

After working my ass off for 6 months decided to treat myself to a new car early December and got rid of the BMW and the Toyota we currently had. I knew i wanted to try 4wd for a change, but was unsure which way to go, go japanese for the performance or try an audi for something a bit more civilsed.

After looking at many cars and getting a few hints and tips from here (thanks guys) I found the exact car i was after, and a bit of haggling bought just after the new year and picked up just Saturday there.

After a great weekend driving and testing the quattro in appalling road conditions, i am of the opinion that it was a stunning choice.

Unfortunately, fate did not look kindly at me rediscovering the car bug, (which has not been felt since me owning a Type R), and took action in the form of Mr White Transit Man .

The driver was completely at fault as i had stopped in a queue of traffic and went straight into the back of me, though looks as though he tried to avoid me. He apologised straight away and claimed he skidded, given that i had stopped, he was either speeding (in a 40 zone) or not paying attention. The only good news was that our son was not in the car having dropped him off minutes before. Also, i had left enough distance between myself and the car in front so i didnt hit the him so my insurance are happy to pass ALL costs onto the other driver. My wife and i both had to go hospital and are back home now though i need to take a few days off work having had x-rays on my neck as i lost feeling in my right arm. Reckon this was caused as i had my right hand on the wheel and must have clenched it to protect myself.

Not quite the first pictures i had anticipated posting.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    Gutted for you! It's not nice having anyone ruin your pride and joy. At least it wasn't your fault.

I hope you start to feel better soon
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    FFS these bloody drivers, if its not lorries its vans & white vanners are terrible, they really dont give a **** do they, skidded my arse, sorry to hear that, at least you can claim some compensation for loss of earnings & shock etc, my brother got 2k when a lorry hit his learner driving car, shook him up fair bit tbh but back in the saddle now learning & doing alot better aswell

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    bloody typical! Nice looking car, I'm sure she will be back bigger and better in no time. The second example of how strong the A4 is in virtually the the same number of days.

Hope you get better soon
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Space Cowboy

Status
    thats true. I was rear ended by a mini years ago, whilst driving a chrysler alpine and the rear end was destroyed!

hope you're ok too mate, we got whiplash and our claim was turned down as our road tax was 3 days out, I hadnt noticed
    B4 TDI - old skool project / daily driver...if it ain't broke, it's probably an Audi...

3rd Gear

Status
    That's a shame, should be an easy enough repair though. Good luck with the claim and I hope absence makes the heart grow fonder!!

A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)