Coil packs-my turn...

M4KTT

Reaction score
Well after running around yesterday when the g/f's Ka broke down for a 34654785th time...finally diagnosing it as a coil pack failure. I got one collected by a mate today.
He popped down to my house whilst I was at work and said he'd fit it but needed the key which i had in my pocket, so I popped in the car only to find that a few miles down the road one of my coil packs went! Typical! good job I've got the bike to hand!
Anyway.
Wheres best to get the coil packs from? and should I replace them all or just the one that failed? or buy a few spares?
I'll need them this weekend too preferably. or the daytona will get wet(dont like bikes in the rain!)

mines a 163 1.8T and I'm based in Liverpool...

cheers Guys.

Thank god for this forum!

Well after running around yesterday when the g/f's Ka broke down for a 34654785th time...finally diagnosing it as a coil pack failure. I got one collected by a mate today.
He popped down to my house whilst I was at work and said he'd fit it but needed the key which i had in my pocket, so I popped in the car only to find that a few miles down the road one of my coil packs went! Typical! good job I've got the bike to hand!
Anyway.
Wheres best to get the coil packs from? and should I replace them all or just the one that failed? or buy a few spares?
I'll need them this weekend too preferably. or the daytona will get wet(dont like bikes in the rain!)

mines a 163 1.8T and I'm based in Liverpool...

cheers Guys.

Thank god for this forum!

Did you get them ?

I get mine from the main dealer in Liverpool as they are only £22 from them. Sorry would have posted earlier if the website wasn't down again!

yes sorted.
I left the car at my dads and took his car so he nipped up to the local motor factors moparts and got one. cylinder 3 was u/s. only 17quid plus the VAT. going to buy another for in the boot.