S-Line Trim

nathan1986

Reaction score
Hi guys, im a time served Audi Technician (allthough now working for mitsubishi) and i thought id say hello, currently looking to buy myself an A4 Cabriolet around 04-05my, really would like an S-line. however if i didnt go for an S-line, does anyone know where you can get the s-line brushed aluminium door inlay trims, dash trims and gear lever surround? Obviously Audi will supply these but im not sure of cost. but out of interest if you have done this mod please let me know where you got them from and how much you paid. Many thanks Nath:blahblah1:

hi mate & welcome to the forum! You will be a popular man round here :)

I sure I'm right in saying that Vagparts have shut up shop!!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to buy genuine parts like vagparts used to supply apart from the stealers ?

You can get the ally & carbon trims off e-bay from time to time but I want some myself and haven't seen any advertsised for a couple of months now.

I sure I'm right in saying that Vagparts have shut up shop!!

I really hope not! It doesnt look good though even their ebay shop has no products in it at the moment.:sign_omg:

*****! They will be missed by me.

The last time I went into Vagparts in December I very nearly came out with a set of S4 door blades at a bargain price..... wish I had now :(

Siena on this forum can get Genuine parts at better than stealers prices, i've just ordered some bits off him for a B5 S4 so its worth sending a PM!

Siena on this forum can get Genuine parts at better than stealers prices, i've just ordered some bits off him for a B5 S4 so its worth sending a PM!

Excelent! If I still have spare cash at the end of January i'll give siena-parts a PM.

the price of all the ally dash / door trims is around 600 quid for the cabs,( crazy ) vagparts put theres up by about 120 quid just as i was going to get them,in the end they were about the same as the dealer.
it took me a year to finally get some off the bay, i paid 200 for the inlays which was a BARGAIN and got the gear surround and ashtrays for about 50 as these are the same from the saloon.
makes hell of a difference, money well spent.