Badger5Sky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Audi (B6) cab to RS4 (B7) cab conversion

Hi there
    Ive been thinking of doing this body conversion for a while now, but cant seem to find much about where to begin on the net, ive had a look at the A4 B6 that had its body converted into the RS4 B7 shape, Just wondering if most the parts are bolt on and require little modification the front fenders and bonnet?, Will anything need to be changed in order to fit the front bumper? what else will i need to make it look exactly like an RS4 from the outside?

thank you
    sorry if this is the wrong section for this

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Quattro Deffo not my last...

Status
    http://www.hofele.com/en/produkte/au...serie_evo.html

if you do go for that kit id advise to buy directly from them.iirc the chaps name is Andreas,dont be afraid to barter either,brilliant service when i ordered my bumper,was here within 5 working days no problems whatsoever,quality was top and packaging amongst the best ive xperienced.

p.s im pretty sure the bumper goes straight on unline the saloon facelift where the hood needs extending.
    Last edited by Silver Quattro; 30th December 2008 at 19:00.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    i was considering a b7 a4 - rs4 conversion on a 3.0 tdi tbh & I wouldnt go for anything but oem on this, would be awesome

the 1st link shown is for an absolute beautifully done conversion really was good job

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Status
    If you went the OEM way then doors forward would bolt straight on then you would have to have RS4 rear arches and back panel welded on to complete the look.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

Reverse Gear

Status
    thanks for the info , After looking at how howdy quattro (http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread....version&page=2) did his front wings makes me wonder if ill be able to keep the line with the RS4 wings, As for the rear quarter arches, i cant seem to find them but i read something about there being fibreglass ones, but i cant seem to find anything about them. Anyone able to point in me in the right direction?

thanks!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchaos View Post
    thanks for the info , After looking at how howdy quattro (http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread....version&page=2) did his front wings makes me wonder if ill be able to keep the line with the RS4 wings, As for the rear quarter arches, i cant seem to find them but i read something about there being fibreglass ones, but i cant seem to find anything about them. Anyone able to point in me in the right direction?

thanks!
    I'm not aware of any FG rear wings but the rear quarters from Audi are around 350 each to buy which is not so bad.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)