Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Bumper off cant get it back on, please help !!!

A4 CAB (B6)

Took off the rear bumper to put in some parking sensors, put the bumper back on and it wont fit on either side arrgghh !!

the 4 screws on each side go in fine, but when I try to click the side of the bumper into the guides near the wheel arches it all goes fine until I get to the last one next to the wheel arch it doesn't fit into the guides, looks like the bumper needs to move forward a couple of cm's but it's physically impossible even with all the screws tightened to the max

Please help as it looks like my car has a flared bumper and more importantly I have been trying to get it on for 3 days

A4 CAB (B6)

Took off the rear bumper to put in some parking sensors, put the bumper back on and it wont fit on either side arrgghh !!

the 4 screws on each side go in fine, but when I try to click the side of gthe bumper into the guides near the wheel arches it all goes fine until I get to the last one next to the wheel arch it doesn't fit into the guides, looks like the bumper needs to move forward a couple of cm's but it's physically impossible even with all the screws tightened to the max

Please help as it looks like my car has a flared bumper

Last edited by blackpool1974; 30th December 2008 at 17:16.

2. # ADS
    ADS