Late xmas present - Opinions please

Rocko

TT 225
Reaction score
So my mate gave me a late xmas present and had offered his expertise to work on my car middle of next year. Very handy as he owns a bodyshop and offered his work for the cost of materials.

Since Im screwed to the hilt on my mortgage until the other house sells, I dont want to be buying anything but him and myself are very handy with the isopon.

So, what colours?

Car before camo...
craig2.jpg

craig4.jpg

I was thinking...

m3_e92_red_top.jpg

Or Porsche Macadamia

2500606089_6dd05af7da.jpg

Out the 2 Id go with the Red, Is that BM's Imola red? Ive always loved that colour in the BM cab.

are them your only choices??

No, worlds my oyster. Any colours, any combinations.

Had also considered M3 Alpine white and do something cool with the wheels.

Oh yes that is very splendid.

Ive told a photoshopper friend to now go wild.

Also got a guy over here that will make a genuine carbon fibre version of my front splitter for £300.

Any colour just means pure Headache....sooooo many out there!!!

Im swaying towards white with some carbon fibre bits and bobs.

Although no doubt another colour will come along and blow me away!

The white would look good especially with the carbon fibre bits, but i think some thing different. We all know your up for it after the camo job.

Just like to say you and your mates done a top job on the Caligra, so looking forward to see the Audi later on this year

Thanks very much colin.

I know, I should really be thinking a little more wild considering my latest efforts.

Rogue Status is all im saying ;)

Top one is very nice!

My missus actually suggested the orange.

Juss, yours looks mint mate, but previously owning white cars, when clean they look stunning, so im going to have to say white on this occasion. :)