EM TuningVolks Autos
    4th Gear

Status

OEM B6 Avant Cycle carrier required

Hi....yep, I "know" I should use the "Classifieds" for this.....but has anyone out there got either an OEM Avant tailgate Cycle Carrier OR a roof mounted cycle carrier (I already have the OEM Roof Bars) sitting gathering dust in your garage ?

I am not interested in anything other than OEM......good price paid if you have....

Cheers

JC
    Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Get a detach towbar fitted & the thule towbar bike holder version is probably best which allows the boot to open aswell as tilts & can hold upto 3-4 bikes dependent on whch one, easy on/off no fear of car damage & bloody convenience factor alone worth it

If you have a rear spoiler on tailgate forget the straps version, towbar one best as it also folds up for space saving

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

4th Gear

Status
    Bl*mey.....that means I need a towbar...and dont really fancy the cost of a pukka swan neck job......unless anyone out there has a used B6 OEM towbar for sale ...
    Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    you need a few things tbh & you would be very lucky to find on here, needs a control module & looms wired into the car electrics fella, audi charge about 500-750 for the parts, I might be able to source them cheaper but then needs fitting which is from audi about 500 from a recent request by someone, I can probably make the looms & fit them for you but subject to checking availability of any parts & wiring schematics, the 8P had to have a new lower valance so have to check this aswell, but I'd only spend time on this if someone was serious enough, got a friend whose up near you who could probably do wiring, I've done mine just the other week.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

4th Gear

Status
    I think a 2nd hand one of these (and I only need one) will do....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-Genuine-B...1%7C240%3A1318

So if anyone out there has got one lety me know :-)

A pint of Diesel please!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Get a detach towbar fitted & the thule towbar bike holder version is probably best which allows the boot to open aswell as tilts & can hold upto 3-4 bikes dependent on whch one, easy on/off no fear of car damage & bloody convenience factor alone worth it

If you have a rear spoiler on tailgate forget the straps version, towbar one best as it also folds up for space saving
    Yep thats what I have brilliant, only a problem when I want to tow the boat as well. They then go on the boat.
    LISTEN TO THE Bluehorses THEY ROCK!