Strange Rattling when accelerate

NOLOGY

AUDI OWNER
Reaction score
Hello everone. I am the owner of a 2003 a4 cabrio 1.8T with FK adjustable suspension and 18" KAHN RAV aloy wheels plus many more. The strange thing that is happening is that, when i press on the gas to accelarate lets say in the motorway, the front of the car is shaking....

I dont know how to explain it differentaly, i am cruising lets say 120km/h and when i press the gas to accelerate the front of the car is rattling and shaking. Any opinions? Everything with suspension is fine beacuse i took the car 2 days before for Technical inspection and the suspension is perfect. so any other opinions?

Poss coilpacks or at worst diff bearings..

I took it to my mechanic. he told me it has nothing to do with wheels and alignment or suspension. Is somehting tha the engine has to do he will have a look today, may is coilpack and is backfiring.

f************......... My mechanic check the car, fixed everything that he thought of, it was not the coilpack or anything the car he says has something with his geometry. He took it for wheel alignment and then he will drive it again to see the problem.

He will check the FK coilovers maybe is something there :(

Found the problem 2 days ago... Its the engine mounts.So guysengine, can you please write to me the OEM code for these parts all of them front, left,right and can you tell me a website that has them in order to have a look? Thanks

anyone with the item OEM code for engine mounts? 2003 cabrio sline