S line bumper from Audi

I wonder if enough ex customers stuck in a fiver each would there be enough in the pot to.. erm.. buy an old T4 van to get them started again :)

dammit guys you all have me thinking about the s.line lower spliter now i have the cubra spliter on it as it is and was thinking of just filling it so it looks like one part with the lower standered on as it would only cost 6 pounds for the selant to do it and then painting it but not so sure now lol although id give a miss to buying the grills for the s.line one evan at the price i can get them for id still put a nice mesh in there

dammit guys you all have me thinking about the s.line lower spliter now i have the cubra spliter on it as it is and was thinking of just filling it so it looks like one part with the lower standered on as it would only cost 6 pounds for the selant to do it and then painting it but not so sure now lol although id give a miss to buying the grills for the s.line one evan at the price i can get them for id still put a nice mesh in there

I have to take mine off each winter as the CupraR splitter doesn't make a good snow plow!

put more screws in it lol i when though a snow bank in mine this year on a round about was ok lol

just mount it on some kind of hinged mechanism so you can angle it slightly in winter like a real plough and all the snow will gracefully slip to your left as you drive. Or it'll rip off and you'll drive over it. one of the two. :)

I wonder if enough ex customers stuck in a fiver each would there be enough in the pot to.. erm.. buy an old T4 van to get them started again :)

:haha: Good idea, you have my fiver!!:thumbsup:

I work in a Audi maindealer in Ireland and mate its no where near 400euro bought one about a month ago cost 120ish cant remember off hand for the lower front bumper(s-line)..Centre grill is 90euro and two side grills are 20euro each.

Where u based eoghan? Need mesh for s line lower. B6. 3 bottom only? Pm me or drop ur no.