S Line kit

Gooner

Reaction score
Hi All

Im new to the forum...just signed up after purchasing a 2002 A4 TDI 130 Sport. I was wondering though if anyone knew where i could find the S Line kit for it ? Ive searched the internet but all i can find are aftermarket kits that dont look 'quite right'.

Thanks in advance
Gooner

Vagparts are pretty good.
I take it you want the door blades aswell?
Ebay is usually good for 2nd hand bits, just got to keep looking...

i got my sline front skirt directly from Audi.... think it was about £85 with the vat which i didnt think was to bad....

Hi All

Im new to the forum...just signed up after purchasing a 2002 A4 TDI 130 Sport. I was wondering though if anyone knew where i could find the S Line kit for it ? Ive searched the internet but all i can find are aftermarket kits that dont look 'quite right'.

Thanks in advance
Gooner

Which parts do you want exactly?

also in the same boat mate not so much the out side but realy want the inside silver trims as i have the grey swing interior so have a shiney grey plastic trim, it doesnt look a patch on the silver s-line trim

gooner
you dont need it all, the lower half is the kit, they fit on to your bumpers,front and rear.
dealer prices arnt bad for these but the door blades are costly from dealers or ebay etc.

GOONER
look out for a post on here by (docurley)
hes just purchased a damaged s-line with the kit on your after and hes doing a rs4 conversion on it so the parts will be up for grabs, worth a pm.